[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit. Mind=blown. Any more films with a mindfuck twist ending?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Now-You-See-Me.jpg (154 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Now-You-See-Me.jpg
154 KB, 1280x1024
Holy shit. Mind=blown.

Any more films with a mindfuck twist ending?
>>
>>71242695
i know its bait
FUCK OFF
>>
Shit film or not, they missed the opportunity of a lifetime, to call the second film Now You Don't.
>>
File: 1294825050834.png (12 KB, 468x425) Image search: [Google]
1294825050834.png
12 KB, 468x425
>>71242859
>it's not even "now you see me too" or "now you see me as well"
>>
>>71242859
>>71242892

This, I'm so pissed, fucking retards.
>>
>in the sequel Jesse Eisenberg character slows down time and falls into a puddle of rain and turns into water
>in the sequel the gang have a magic trick done on them by teleporting to China
give me strength
>>
>>71242965
just dont watch it
>>
>>71243288
that was in the trailer before I watched 'the nice guys' in the cinema last night
>>
the film was stupid, but it still was a fun ride with great visuals
6/10 would watch sequel
>>
>>71242965

wasn't the whole dealio with the first movie them being invited to the "real magic" club by Ruffalo though?
>>
the first one was a entertaining, dumb movie that thought it was smart

the sequel is really shitty, dumb movie that again thinks it is smart, it isn't, and it doesn't entertain, it tries to come up with another twist and it falls flat on its face.
>>
>>71243373
but its a film about magic tricks. TRICKS. this is not suppose to be a fantasy on the level of harry potter
>>
>>71243393
The sequel was just as fucking bad as the original.
>>
>>71242965
the first movie had "tricks" that couldn't be explained without real magic too.

Remember them running off a building and turning into money?

Movie was shit. I"m sure the sequel is too.
>>
File: banging_head_on_wall.jpg (21 KB, 475x482) Image search: [Google]
banging_head_on_wall.jpg
21 KB, 475x482
>>71243553
>Remember them running off a building and turning into money?
yes
>>
File: 123205.jpg (77 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
123205.jpg
77 KB, 1024x768
She was the best though..
>>
>>71242695
I walked out of this sequel halfway through and went to the brothel across the road and got my arsehole fingered during a head job
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.