[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpg ZAO9pDnY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: based mike.jpg (78 KB, 419x582) Image search: [Google]
based mike.jpg
78 KB, 419x582
Apologize.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpgZAO9pDnY
>>
File: dissapointed.png (186 KB, 586x547) Image search: [Google]
dissapointed.png
186 KB, 586x547
Apologize
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
Tfw you don't like the new Tom servo voice but will be called a racist for it.
>>
tom servo's voice sucks dick, and the host is a faggot.
>>
Totally forgot about this shit. Did they take the money and run?
>>
I think the host will be fine but I'm having a hard time with the new voices for Tom and Servo.
>>
>z
>>
Why, just.. why. I'm genuinely upset
>>
File: 1464856884200.jpg (15 KB, 300x137) Image search: [Google]
1464856884200.jpg
15 KB, 300x137
>systematic oppression joke
>>
>>71238596
I'm sorry for questioning how you ate and breathed and other science facts.
>>
>>71238596
>black Tom Servo

JUST
>>
>>71239023
Still being made. I didn't back, and haven't been following, so no idea if they pushed it back, but I think the original idea was for it to be released this coming November.
>>
>>71238611
You spineless bimbo
>>
I've always heard about this Felcia Day bitch but I've never actually seen her in anything.
My god she is annoying and shitty.
This entire reboot seems to have missed the whole point of what made MST3K great.
Joel is a retard and Cinematic Titanic was garbage.
>>
>>71238596
mike was always better
>>
>>71239977
fuck i mean joel is comfy and for whatever reason I want to like joel but mike is def better and rifftrax will always be better.
>>
>>71238596
This is depressingly bad....
>>
Tom Servo's voice can be black but he better quip about very intellectual and academic esotericisms.
>>
>>71238596
Why does Tom Servo sound all fucked up? Why are they doing this to aggravate me?
This is the worst day of my life.
>>
Thanks, Obama.
>>
>>71238596
I mean, I could handle the new voices
I could even handle the awkward backer cameos in a tongue-in-cheek sort ironic way I guess

but the leftist propaganda and felicia's "acting"
why
>>
>>71238596
That was bad and you should feel bad.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.