[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Game of Thrones: Battle of the Bastards is now the highest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
>Game of Thrones: Battle of the Bastards is now the highest rated episode on IMDB with a 10/10
>Game of Thrones ratings at record high: 23 million viewers

/tv/ BTFO
>>
this will be the 6th time we have had this thread, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it.
>>
23 million? I saw an image the other day that had it at around 8.5million. Is that 23 million a different metric? Views on demand or something?
>>
>>71235435
Shit, not even the walking dead gets that kind of rating.
>>
File: giphy1234134134.gif (3 MB, 600x250) Image search: [Google]
giphy1234134134.gif
3 MB, 600x250
>>71235503
>>
Battle of the Bastards > Ozymandias
>>
>>71235435
It was a legitimately good episode you contrarian cuck
>>
>>71235738
Nah it has a shit ton of problems. But the fight was cool.
>>
>>71235515

It includes live viewing, +7 DVR viewership, repeat airings across various HBO platforms, OnDemand, HBOGo, and a bunch of other shit. Live viewing was only like 7.6 million.
>>
>>71235435
There is no way in hell it got 23 million viewers.
>>
>>71235821
And what are these problems?
>>
>>71237138
Jon instead of Stannis for one, shownigger.
>>
>>71235435
I will admit I pirated the episode, the first episode I had watched since season 1. The hype was that big.
>>
>>71235435
This was one of the most hilarious episodes I've seen in a long time

>Why don't you ever ask me for my opinion, I know him?!
>>Well what do you recommend?
>Nothing I just wanted to be involved
>>
awful. AWFUL.

>>71235738
no it wasn't. there was a mountain of bodies for no a parent reason. also literally who gives a fuck about ambien stark or john "muh resurrection" snow.
>>
>>71235435
Just to show you plebs are gonna pleb
>>
File: range.jpg (218 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
range.jpg
218 KB, 1920x1200
This scene and the feminism scene and the dragon scene were 10/10.
>>
>>71237138
Battle.
>>
>>71235871
>only like 7.6 million.

HBO is finished.
>>
File: 1466777124479.jpg (2 MB, 1813x2111) Image search: [Google]
1466777124479.jpg
2 MB, 1813x2111
>Wun Wun doesn't wear a suit of boiled leather, hides, timber, and spare shields with a barn door and totem pole for a weapon so as to become literally invincible against the Bolton army
>fights with his fists only wearing a vest
>Bolton army doesn't collectively shit itself when a giant, a creature they thought was a myth walks up to them
>The northerners don't abandon or turn on Ramsay the second things look bad due to him being a cunt that no one would be loyal to if they didn't have to be
Fuck this shit, cgi budgets should not dictate the plot in a serious show. If you knew he was going to cost too much don't put him in to begin with. This show used to try for realism but now it's become a turn your brain of show
>Roose, one of the smartest and long scheming characters in the show, doesn't have Ramsay killed the second he has another son
>The Dorne plot line
>Dany gets an army of vikings and the dothraki 2: carbon dioxide immune boogaloo for doing nothing
>>
Wow do people still watch this garbage? I dropped it after season 2. No wonder Americans are obese
>>
>>71235591
When you include online streaming and on demand and all that shit, TWD seriously gets around 35-40 million viewers. If you think that sounds too big just look how many Facebook likes it has.
>>
>>71237861
>no wonder Americans are so obese
why did this make me laugh so hard
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.