[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys. I haven't seen Batman v Superman, because Im trained
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
Guys. I haven't seen Batman v Superman, because Im trained enough to know, its not going to be good.

But with all the hate going on towards Ghostbusters, and being a huge fan of the original one(s),

I really want to see it.

But I know I shouldn't (just as I chose not to see that DC specticle)

What is the right choice here?
>>
>>71233191
Wait for the Yify rip.
>>
>>71233191
See BvS.
>>
>>71233191
shit will be ripped faster then any movie in history
>>
File: image.jpg (687 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
687 KB, 1366x768
REMINDER
>>
Get a girlfriend
>>
>>71233191

>But with all the hate going on towards Ghostbusters, and being a huge fan of the original one(s)
>and being a huge fan of the original one(s)

If you're a fan of the originals, what would lead you to possibly believe you would like this shameless cash grab attempting to bank on name recognition being enough to put butts in seats? Have you actually seen any of the trailers?
>>
>>71233191
LEARN TO SPELL MOTHERFUCKER.

I hate the lack of education these days. Stupid cunts can't even use a spell checker.
>>
>>71233254
based Boyaga
>>
>>71233191
Pirate it, retard.

Or pay for some other movie and then sneak in.

Of course we're all gonna watch it.
It's gonna be a trainwreck of epic proportions.
But to give it money is a sin.
>>
>>71233254

My opinion of Ooga Booyega just improved dramatically.
>>
>>71233333
fucking checked
>>
>>71233333
Controversial trips
>>
>>71233354
>Or pay for some other movie and then sneak in.

This, it's rather easy.
>>
>>71233389
>trips
Learn to count
>>
>>71233254
>Go through rounds of radiation therapy and multiple surgeries
>wake up in immense pain, sick to your stomach
>forced to watch Kristin Wiig act like she's funny
>>
>>71233417
Where did you learn?
>>
>>71233191
wait for the camrip, def don't watch it in theaters
>>
>>71233286

To be the one of the firsts to justly throw shit on it or to actually defend it... I believe there still is this option. I loved Feig's Other Space. Its a gem barely anyone knows about, so this could also turn out to be the case. My point is, that there's a hype around anyways, no matter if its negative or positive...
>>
>>71233288

What did I spell wrong? Im quite drunk desu
>>
File: image.jpg (315 KB, 1160x979) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
315 KB, 1160x979
>>71233555
>>
>>71233656

Then just wait for a camrip.
>>
if you want to see the movie GO SEE THE FUCKING MOVIE..
thats what being a man is. You do what you feel.
Its cucks like that are ruining manliness, not these ghostcunts
>>
>>71233895
But giving this shitpile money is morally wrong.
>>
>>71233218
Remind me again, the YIFY is a cam release right? Arnt they usually shit?
>>
>>71233689
Didn't that jackass even think that his shirt might be inappropriate to wear in a hospital with dying kids???
>>
>>71234187
Yify are dvd and bluray rips and there is literally nothing wrong with them.
>>
>>71234187
No, they're Blu-Ray rips that are decent.

Why spend more than 2GB on this trash?
>>
>>71234200
Who the fuck is he anyway?
>>
Pirate it.

I pirated Batman V Superman and knew within twenty minutes I had made the right choice in not going to see it. The only way these scumbags will learn to not make trash is if you steal it and call it terrible online.
>>
>>71234252
Michael B. Jordan
>>
>>71234252
I'm pretty sure it's that poor kid's part-time "father".
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 358x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 358x358
>watching anything that gets below a 70 on rotten tomatoes
>>
/tv/ does realize all the ghostbuster posts are shill posts right? I swear this is the only place where I actually see shit being stirred. I go to a liberal college so I see a ton of SJW bullshit posted and not once has this caught any fire with the SJWs i know.
>>
>>71233254
>>71233191
>boyega's movie was out beforehand
>female ghostbusters movie had only recently come out

how the fuck is the latter acceptable, they don't even know them!
>>
>>71233407
Unless the theater is a double floor and you can't get your falcon in.
>>
>>71234231
>>71234242
Thanks for answering, I usually go with ETTV for the shit I download. I don't see people waiting for the DVD release though, too much hype and anti-hype.
>>
>>71234321
The "ghostbusters" probably couldn't hear the poor kid's cries of confusion and protest, what the fucking intubation and everything.
>>
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 960x720
>>71234443
>>
>>71233191
It will probably suck, not because of feminism but because sony sucks.

At best it will be forgettable and mediocre like 20 adam sandler movies or paul blart 2.
>>
>>71234475
The fat one can't figure out how to smile.That's just sad.
>>
>>71234507
But the Do Over is Kino with a completely surprising twist.
>>
>>71234475
Jesus Christ... that poor kid is gonna' come and go as an infant, never having been aware of what the "ghostbusters" even are... and they're just shamelessy shoving their stupid mugs in for a photo op.
>>
>>71234475

This is just morbid... fuck these people and their horrific film promotion.

Hollywood is sick.
>>
how many threads about the new ghostbusters do we need?
>>
>>71234200
To me the real irony is they have ghost busters standing by. Like they're waiting for the kid to die so they can catch the kids ghost.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.