[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that if the LoTR had been released today this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: triggered .jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
triggered .jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
Daily reminder that if the LoTR had been released today this scene would have led neo-/tv/ to hate all lord of the ring movies
>>
Daily reminder that if the LoTR had been released today Eowyn would've been the main character who replaced the Fellowship.
>>
It was in the book.
>>
I'm glad my childhood was in a better time then.
>>
Daily reminder that this scene is directly from the books and heavily foreshadowed to the point that no one was ever surprised by it.
Daily reminder that OP is a faggot and should be banned.
>>
>>71230142
The accuracy, it hurts.
>>
>>71230108
Tolkien himself dismissed attempts to turn Eowyn into some stronk womyn role model. Eowyn was a genuinely interesting character, even if retards try to make her into something she's not. She didn't kill the Witch King single handedly either, part of the prophecy was fulfilled because a Hobbit (not a man) helped bring him down.

Feminists actually bitch about her character in the movie, because she fawns over Aragorn.
>>
>>71230155
>>71230182
Daily reminder that if the book had been released today tolkien would have been considered a sjw by /tv/
>>
>You'll never eat her pale fat ass.
>>
>>71230238

To ad to this, she was a character that genuinely wanted to fight and had the courage to go through with it. It felt earned.
>>
>>71230108
daily reminder that his is a scene thats supposed to portray the witch king's arrogance but people has taken it to mean girl power because our society is functioning so well we need to create problems in order to feel safe
>>
>>71230108
If it would have been released today:
>#GiveFrodoABoyfriend
>Gandalf would have been played by a black guy
>The official music video would be "GetDatBling" by Ja Rule Ft. Skillet
>>
>>71230328
>the no Idris Elba gandalf
>>
>>71230316
>because our society is functioning so well we need to create problems in order to feel safe
>he believes it's this and isn't marxist conditioning

good goy
>>
Sam and Frodo would've been gay lovers. Prob Pip and Merry too.

(But its pretty hard to make it gayer than it already is)
>>
I lied that line, because man or woman, he got fucked in the face with a sword by a mortal, she was just correcting him.
>>
LotR is SJW degeneracy in its purest form.

The movie is about two nu-male men (Frodo and Sam) running away from the responsibility of marriage (trying to destroy the wedding ring) while being literal man-children (Hobbits). They would rather be gay together (as shown for their obvious homosexual affections for each other) while being hunted by an evil flaming vagina.
>>
If it was released today /tv/ would cry in unison how frodo and sam were clearly gay because muh liberals, how the scene in OP is complete SJW pandering, and how Gimli and Legolas are literally rebbit
>>
Daily reminder that most people on /tv/ are autistic as fuck.
>>
>>71230461
See
>>71230252
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.