[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Andrei Rublev and Stalker were GOAT, Mirror and Ivan's Childhood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: nostalghia11.jpg (131 KB, 1200x853) Image search: [Google]
nostalghia11.jpg
131 KB, 1200x853
Andrei Rublev and Stalker were GOAT, Mirror and Ivan's Childhood were awful and Solaris was okay.
What am I in for this time?
>>
Solaris was okay? Are fucking joking me? It was a decent flick at best. Get some taste.
>>
>Mirror
>awful
If you don't like Mirror you don't understand Tarkovsky other than the most superficial way possible and you won't like Nostalghia nor Sacrifice.
>>
>>71227156
Rublev was a bore fest, and Ivan's Childhood is pure kino.
>>
>>71227156
A man with OCD trying to carry a candle to the other side of a drained pool
>>
>>71227156
>Posting the final shot in a way that ruins it
Anon why?
>>
>>71229296
offret is shit, but yeah i you didn't like the mirror you'll hate nostalghia
>>71229350
what a retard
>>
>>71227156
Outstanding pacing and top tier cinematography. Bit more impersonal than most of his works which is funny because it does showcase one's life.
>>
>>71229475
great scene innit
>>
>>71227156
i really like all the stuff about translation of poetry. it's an interesting topic and he dealt with it subtly. i guess it meant stuff to me given how moved i was by the passages in zerkalo where there's poetry excerpts in the dialogue but i was really just reading the translations in the subtitles as i heard the alien language
>>
>>71230189
I've never seen outstanding used as a synonym for soporific before
>>
>>71230451
>soporific

It's called sculpting in time anon. It takes time.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.