[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhE qsNYLaSM What's hi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 24123123.jpg (92 KB, 1398x799) Image search: [Google]
24123123.jpg
92 KB, 1398x799
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhEqsNYLaSM

What's his fucking problem?
>>
>>71218103
Ben is a cunt, but I don't see the problem with this particular rant. I'm not triggered by people saying 'fuck'. Hating Ben and hating the Patriots isn't a good reason to disagree with him on this one.
>>
>>71218289
hes slurring every second word on a fucking HBO show. I don't have an axe to grind with Affleck and I don't disagree with the gist of what he's saying but this is not just some random guy's podcast. it's a bad look
>>
>>71218103
DEFLATE GATE
>>
WTF? I love Pats now
>>
>>71218556
>its a bad look
who gives a fuck, its called doing what you want. Ben is doing what he wants and that earns him respect with 50% of the population because they too dont gvie a fuck.

The other 50% of the population are people like you who get offended at the way other people live their lives, ben probably doesnt want losers like you as fans so this is even better for him.

this is the rason why I cough phlegm and spit anytime anyone stares at me for more then 5 seconds. Im sitting on my bike on the side of the road or walking down the street and some cunt is staring I just start spitting just to piss them off, if they get offended I know theyre the type to go looking at peoples privacy to get offended but if dont care then theyre like me and it was an accidental stare
>>
Is bringing back alcoholism as a character trait?
>>
File: qejon5.jpg (16 KB, 512x403) Image search: [Google]
qejon5.jpg
16 KB, 512x403
>>71218103
>Batman cursing
>>
>>71218103
Dude if I was Affleck and I felt like getting buzzed before some lame talk show...I would.

He's the goddamn Batman, and he clearly has a passion for Boston...which is no worse than Yankees fans or any sports team fans for that matter.
>>
his face looks weird
>>
This feels like wathcing Drunk History.
>>
File: 1466782484913.jpg (30 KB, 440x530) Image search: [Google]
1466782484913.jpg
30 KB, 440x530
Herp Derp
>>
Why is he always so angry bros? He doesn't talk with people, he talks AT people.
>>
>>71218556
>on a fucking HBO show
Do we really need to go through Game of Thrones and how fucking retarded it is with weightless edginess? I'll take a drunk giant bantering about sports over WART COCK BIG COCK NO COCK XD I'm guessing you only know of HBO due to John Oliver and Game of Thrones, so you think it's your little safe space?
>>
>>71218960
chandler?
>>
>>71219000
BvS backlash
divorce
steroids
Masshole

its all there
>>
>>71219000
He's muslim, they're all angry as fuck in case you haven't noticed.
>>
>>71218103
More like an inflategate

There's something deeply troubling viewing grown men talking about professional sport as if it's a healthy basis of one's identity
>>
>>71218831

but would you drink an entire fifth before going on a show?

because affleck is clearly trashed, not just buzzed
>>
>>71218556
>on a fucking HBO show
that means absolutely nothing now.
>>
>>71218103
Nothing. He was spot on about everything. He's just a wee bit lubricated.
>>
>>71219218
No, but that's because I'm a pussy. I respect artists that get fucked up and drop bombs.
>>
>>71219157
NERD

it's actually quite bizzare. these are the same people who think trekkies and shit are dorks for there useless knowledge..
>>
>>71218556
>on a fucking HBO show
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>71219517
They used to think that, but then clickbait business model came along.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.