[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watch this >its pretty good >it turns into a feminist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: the-100-cw.jpg (77 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
the-100-cw.jpg
77 KB, 900x506
>watch this
>its pretty good
>it turns into a feminist shitstorm

Thanks cuckmerica
>>
File: 1448191303261.jpg (73 KB, 343x335) Image search: [Google]
1448191303261.jpg
73 KB, 343x335
>watching anything on The CW
>>
*raises paw*

Uhh...I just watch it for based Murphy and the ice prince now
>>
>>71217290
what about izombie?
>>
Anything on CW is eventually going to turn into tumblr tier shit.
That's just how that shitty network works.

Remember Supernatural? First two seasons were basically buddy cop, but with brothers. They made jokes about fat women, feminists, and shit talked each other constantly.
Now it's crying faggot shit all the time.
>>
What happened?
>>
>>71217301
>paw
>>
>>71218061

dey tookher
>>
File: BEL 2.gif (699 KB, 500x228) Image search: [Google]
BEL 2.gif
699 KB, 500x228
>>71217277
Lexa was actually a good leader.
But I agree, clarke was very annoying.
Season 3 went crazy with all the IA stuff.
We wil see for season 4 how it goes.
Btw this is most likely only an australian cast
>>
Season 4 feels like it'll be very different. The entire plot has been turned on its head
>>
show is great. can't wait to see what they do with season 4.
>>
>>71217290
WB was a good channel, a shame they had to merge with that piece of shit UPN to become one of the worst channels on TV
>>
>>71217277
Clarke is waifu material but whoever she fucks end up dying.
>>
>>71219944
she is the bringer of death.
>>
>>71219944
Hopefully she fucks Octavia.
>>
>>71217377
I made a thread about pretty much this topic lately and everyone just told me to die and to shut the fuck up

I wonder why that is
>>
The 100 is a show where i know they have a feminist agenda but the story Is good enough for me not to care. And the feminism is also not shoved in your face and you have good male characters.
>>
>watch this
>its pretty good
he unironically says the 100 is good
>>
>>71220917
This. Also, the show is just extremely dark and gruesome which overshadows anything else. It also shows that women constany fuck everything and bellamy or murphy has to come along and save their shit.
>>
>>71217277
>its pretty good

I think you're a liar. I watched the first two episodes and had to stop many times due to cringe induced trauma.

>we're back, bitchez
>hey look! it's floor girl! the girl from the floor! yeah didn't her mother put her in a floor to hide her? haha floor girl!

And that was like the first 3 minutes. How did you make it through?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.