[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cut the bullshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (19 KB, 300x260) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19 KB, 300x260
If the idea of a new ghostbusters movie "rapes your childhood", you need to lose the fucking fedora. The original was NOT that good.
>>
>>71216833
literally no one is saying that you fucking idiot
>>
Have you even seen the trailers?
I mean, it's cool if you like forced racist/female jokes, I don't
>>
File: sad-kid.jpg (45 KB, 750x420) Image search: [Google]
sad-kid.jpg
45 KB, 750x420
>>71216833
It was the Transformers officer.
They raped me right in the childhood.
>>
>>71216833
>>
>>71216833
you're right anon, i fucking hated it. but i'm a millennial and didn't find bill murray funny during the time. there were a few memorable moments like the key master and shit but honestly i don't see why anybody would want to protect it. let the feminists have it, it's fucking garbage. just be grateful they don;t get to taint something holy like shawshank redemption.
>>
>>71216860
I don't think you know what literally means. Also anyone who says they held ghostbusters in this high regard before the remake was announced is a fucking liar.
>>
it was the actors and the script that was good

the new one clearly has below average actors who happen to be women

the script will probably be equally bad
>>
>>71216909
You have to go back.
>>
People would've complained over an all male cast too.
>>
>>71216833
Who you gonna bait!?
>>
>>71216833

If the idea that somebody doesn't want to watch a rehash that looks like blatant garbage offends you then you need to fucking kill yourself.
>>
The original was fine but the sequel was really dumb.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.