[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What in heaven happened /tv/? Its perfect that this girl (Candice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: iris-west-new.jpg (74 KB, 580x384) Image search: [Google]
iris-west-new.jpg
74 KB, 580x384
What in heaven happened /tv/? Its perfect that this girl (Candice Patton) is actually an afroamerican actress and she got this principal role in the serie but... Am i the only one who actually hates her? (Being Iris West)
>>
>>71207933
she's hot so it's fine
>>
File: gettyimages-56943420.jpg (462 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-56943420.jpg
462 KB, 1280x800
>>71207933
I like the fact that she's an actually attractive black woman in entertainment. Fuck, the trend so far has been to shove the niggliest, most ape looking grotesque specimens from the zoo out there and call them "beautiful", daring to bait the backlash from whoever disagrees
>>
>>71208067
who's this bitch?
>>
File: 1436988994740.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1436988994740.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>71208087
Hermione of course, you didn't recognize her? oh that's right, Rowling said she never specified she was white to begin with, silly me!!
>>
>>71208067
stfu, this women is a beauty by Brit standards
>>
>>71207933
I don't mind Candice Patton as a person, but I've wanted to slap the shit out of Iris the past two fucking seasons. She's rivaling Laurel levels and I hate that Arrow makes me fucking hate Laurel Lance.
>>
>>71207933
Candice Patton is not really a good actress, and the fact that the writing of ther character sucks doesn't help. No problem with her being afro american, I'm enjoing Wally and Joe so far.

She is just whiny and bitchy and useless most of the time. She really has no place in team flash but they shovel her in all the time.
>>
>>71208193
White Brit here, she's not.
>>
>>71207933
She is grade A pussy. Don't think to hard on it.
>>
>>71208193
she's a 10/10 now that no Euros will be coming in to compete with BBW
>>
>>71207933
S1 Iris was shit, S2 Iris was pretty great. She is a good actress, but if she is written like a typical CW romantic interest she's annoying as fuck.
>>
>>71211651
Her acting is fine.

Danielle Panabaker on the other hand holy shit she is terrible.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.