[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
20 minutes in and I had to turn it off, when it was running most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Uhhh, spoilers.png (1 MB, 1909x1001) Image search: [Google]
Uhhh, spoilers.png
1 MB, 1909x1001
20 minutes in and I had to turn it off, when it was running most of you guys told me this was good... [although now it's popular I'm sure you'll all say you always hated it]
>>
>>71205857

It's Diet Fight Club. Just watch it, it's better than GoT.
>>
>>71205900
This. I like it a lot. Best thing on cable.
>>
>>71206065
>>71205900
Guys it was a joke, I actually thought it was decent altho QT junkie girl dying was sad as fuck
>>
>>71206094
Maybe I didn't realise it was a "joke" because jokes are supposed to be funny...
>>
>>71205857
This show is best thing USA has right now.
>>
>>71205857
First 30 mins or so,
> I'm autistic, I cant do social things, I can't deal with people, I can't relate to people on a basic level, people touching me makes me visibly uncomfortable
Then
> I just fuked a 9/10 with no effort then kicked her out like an alpha when I brought another chick back to mine

Good show but that bugged me, I mean I get why it's in there just to entertain the masses but come on...
>>
>>71206441
I've seen this complaint. It happens in real life. Man I'm awkward as fuck and have tons of autistic triggers but I dated a really attractive Lebanese girl who sold drugs and our first fuck was on Molly and strong opiates like elliot
>>
>>71207092
Damn, I can't fuck on opiates man, I mean I can and it's great for the chick but after 2 hrs I still can't come and without it I'm not exactly long lasting, maybe I need to tinker with the doses to get me to last longer but still be able to finish
>>
>>71205900
After a couple eps when I noticed this I started wondering [particularly towards the end with the twists and some music choices] where is line drawn for things like this between homage and having to pay for the rights out of curiosity?
>>
>>71207444
idk but checked
>>
>>71207444
Well, it's a homage because it acknowledges it with the music instrumental "where is my mind" which is the ending song to Fight Club. With copyright infringement, nothing is settled until it goes to court. It's very much a judgement call.
>>
>>71207417
Yeah it's all in the dose
If ur nodding it's impossible to cum without enough exercise to "wake up" out of it. And that defeats doing both.
>>
>>71207702
ok thanks, and you mean hypothetically go to court right? They aren't actually being sued or whatever are they?
>>
>>71207444
>>71207702
Got goosebumps when my fight club theory was rite
>>
>>71205857
What the fuck is up with your grammar and punctuation?
>>
I thought this show was great, but did anyone else feel the first and last episodes of this season sucked dick?

The direction, character development and well-researched-hacking-shit is strong. In comparison, the politics, twists and expository flashbacks feel really childish - but they're all over the most important episodes.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.