[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Controversial Movie Opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Post 'em.
>>
>>71185828
2001 has a lot of filler
>>
I did not care for The Godfather
>>
>>71185862

Says every teenager on the planet. Hot take, bro.
>>
>>71185924
thats a stupid opinion not exactly controversial since Id expect idiots would watch films
>>
>>71185828
Guardians of the galaxy sucks
>>
Once Upon A Time in America is unconscionably long, on a shot to shot level things drag and flounder. Beyond that I think it's morally repugnant that Leone tries to turn a rapist thug into a tragic figure, that the rape was some expression of longing and not inexcusably wrong
>>
Apocalypse Now can only be considered good if it was considered an original story

it's not.
HoD>>>>>>>>>>>>>muh adventures in 'nam with captain fat kurtz
>>
>>71185828
Second statement is correct.
>>
>>71185828
I didn't like Escape From New York on first watch.
>>
>>71185828
Revenge of the Fallen was a great popcorn flick

Game of Thrones is better (slightly) than Lord of the Rings, more mature and isn't as tamed down.

The Harry Potter movies, while HOWEVER not academy worthy besides John Williams' score, are comfy and good.

Skyfall was shit, but it looked pretty.

TFA was pretty good and entertaining, despite being forgettable and made by a committee.

True Detective Season 2 was dogshit
>>
>>71185983
>hot take, bro
>calls me the teenager
christ.
>>
>>71186117
>Game of Thrones is better (slightly) than Lord of the Rings, more mature and isn't as tamed down.

Maybe it it had been cancelled after S3, current GoT is cancerous shit.
>>
>>71185828
Besides visuals LotR is a bad movie/trilogy

CGI is great and is the future of movie making and should therefor be embraced

The Shining is boring

Star Wars is considering good just because it was unique for it's time. It's really just an average popcorn flick
>>
Mad Max: Fury Road was great.

While a lot of capeshit is garbage, some of them are pretty good action movies and enjoyable to see at the cinema with friends.
>>
The Thing (1982)'s effects are shit.
>>
>>71186340
Star Wars is considering good just because it was unique for it's time. It's really just an average popcorn flick

I don't think this is such an unpopular idea. It seems like everyone who isn't young or a massive Star Wars fan thinks this.
>>
>>71186340
this reeks of pleb
>>
>>71186638
Star Wars, LotR and The Shining are all huge pleb movies
>>
>>71185993
But that's true.
>>
>>71185993
>Guardians of the galaxy sucks

Not controversial at all
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.