[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a "the big bad government organization is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: petesdragonposter-691x1024.jpg (193 KB, 691x1024) Image search: [Google]
petesdragonposter-691x1024.jpg
193 KB, 691x1024
>it's a "the big bad government organization is after the good, misunderstood, dindu nuffin monster" episode
>>
That's because humans are cunts.
>>
>>71183614
Furry bait incoming.
>>
>>71183776
What are you on about anon? Do you honestly believe anyone could unironically find this hot?
>>
>>71183965
Yes, I honestly believe at least 5000 people in the world will find that dragon sexually attractive, and a fraction of those will commission or draw themselves sexualized images of said dragon.
>>
>>71183965
I want to draw my fursona getting fucked by that dragon.
>>
>>71184062
>>>>>>>>>/trash/

This is about unoriginal, cliched plots, not weird fetishes famalam.
>>
>>71184169
if you want a cliche thread you need to post the frog
>>
>>71184169
>cliche
>unoriginal

It's literally a remake of a movie that came out in 1977.
>>
>>71184359
so its unoriginal and op provided an example of a cliche it used. what was the point of your post
>>
>>71184553
Exactly the reason why I didn't like the newest Jungle Book movie, it relied too much on nods to the first Disney adaptation and it lacked a personality of it's own, also, cop-out ending that made the entire story seem pointless as things in the end were pretty much the same as they were in the beginning.
>>
>>71183614
This didnt need a remake since most people have forgotten the original. It will bomb.

I wonder if Bedknobs and Broomsticks will get an reboot..
>>
File: The_Water_Horse_Poster.jpg (68 KB, 300x444) Image search: [Google]
The_Water_Horse_Poster.jpg
68 KB, 300x444
i wonder how many times hollywood is gonna make that movie
>>
>>71185809
>Bedknobs and Broomsticks

The Sherlock Holmes actor has his own movie?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.