[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guns: 0 Magic: 1 We don't even need to go on from here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Vernon_rifle_1.jpg (12 KB, 270x193) Image search: [Google]
Vernon_rifle_1.jpg
12 KB, 270x193
Guns: 0
Magic: 1

We don't even need to go on from here.
>>
Hagrid could have raped everyone that night if he wanted to.
>>
>>71183341
Please. Bitch nigga probably didn't even load it. He had no intention of shooting, because he's a blowhard pussy. Literally the defining trait of his character.
>>
>>71183341
If that really is an old safari rifle, something like a 400 Nitro Express, it'd fuck up Hagrid.
>>
Yes yes, well done vernon, well done
However
>>
>>71183875
he shoots a hole in the roof less than a second later....holy fuck
>>
I never got that scene, Vernon proves he's exactly as strong as Hagrid by holding onto the shotgun while he bends it, but they left out their fight.

If they're so evenly matched, how did Hagrid win?
>>
>>71184381
he bends it something vernon could not do if he tried. vernon isnt as strong
>>
What happened? Were you too low IQ for /k/ and they kicked you out, sameshit?
>>
>>71184381
Holding onto the shotgun doesn't prove anything. The bend was probably magical, and you can't assume jack shit about forces applied. Also, Hagrid is obviously much larger and in better shape than Vernon. He daily works with large animals and other physical things. Vernon sits at a desk all day. Furthermore, even if it was pure strength and regular physics, look at the gun like it was a lever. Hagrid has to put in way more strength with one hand than Vernon has to do with two.
>>
DRY UP DURSLEY YOU GREAT PRUNE
>>
File: 1446221396874.jpg (370 KB, 979x1269) Image search: [Google]
1446221396874.jpg
370 KB, 979x1269
watch real art tumblr
>>
>>71184655
I'M A WOT
>>
>>71184713
>shit
>absolute shit
>ok
>shit
>ok
>absolute shit
>absolute shit
>good
>absolute shit
>ok
>ok
>shit
gee thanks for the rec
>>
>>71183341
i recentely watched all the potter movies with my wife's son. got some questions.

is the magical world in a different dimension?
that is hogwarts, the azkaban prison and the like.

is the ministry in the muggle world? why??

the wizards talk to the muggle PM? wtf??

does ron and his family live in the real world or the magical world? why do kids that are purebloods like malfoy, have to come to the muggle world to get the train and go to hogwarts? or buy their wands?? wtf??
i was disappointed with the fights. its like the wands are guns. wheres the fuckin magic?

whats the point at studying at hogwarts and becoming a magician if you re gonna live in the muggle world whre you cant use the magic. what do wizards do?? does everybody work for the fucking ministry? i mean why undergo the training, which is super dangerous, just to learn something you wont be able to use.
>>
>>71184935
When killing spells, disarming spells and immobilizing spells are used yes its practical for you not to want to be hit by any spells and use cover to your advantage. Wizards can do inaudible spells of they practice enough, so you don't want to get cursed or hit with anything at all.

They aren't in a different dimension....the wizards don't live normal lives they live as wizards, they live on earth like the muggles, along side. They hide themselves with magic. The ministries talk to each other yes for the muggles safety apparently. The wizard ministry is supposed to reflect British politics anyways, theyre just wizards.
>>
>>71184713
>no Clifford
get taste
>>
>>71184713
>no Citizen Bane
what a shitty image
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.