[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can one man be so shameful and not kill himself /tv/? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: steven_seagal.jpg (803 KB, 1047x1572) Image search: [Google]
steven_seagal.jpg
803 KB, 1047x1572
How can one man be so shameful and not kill himself /tv/?
What sort of sorcery is required to achieve this state of mind?
>>
File: 1466591109999[1].jpg (288 KB, 1022x1280) Image search: [Google]
1466591109999[1].jpg
288 KB, 1022x1280
>>
>>71176266
What did he do wrong?
>>
>>71176678
He was born, and then he became an "actor".
>>
Dude, he's an ex marine, a CIA and KGB trainer, he counseled many times FBI to catch mobsters all across the country, he's a master in many martial arts and a great musician I wish I lived his life. He's based
>>
He looks like a grandma.
>>
Clearly you've never experienced joy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfNW1ERej0A
>>
>>71176266
denial on the levels that everything he makes up fabricates inside his mind into actually events that took place within his reality, which becomes the absolute

basically severe autism
>>
>>71176813
>implying people don't do exactly the same thing with headcanon
>>
File: Under Siege 2.jpg (96 KB, 1200x750) Image search: [Google]
Under Siege 2.jpg
96 KB, 1200x750
>>71176266
Did you star in Under Siege 2 anon? What's that? NO!? How can you not kill yourself? The knowledge that I will never be a part of something as perfect as that movie hurts me every day.

Seriously, Under Siege 2 is great.
>>
>>71176855
Preach brother, preach!
>>
>>71176757
Don't forget he was in an all-black band in the 50s.
>>
>>71176266
he has become the meme
>>
>>71176266
Are you on Richie's crew? How about you tell us where Richie is instead of dissing Gino, do you know why Richie did Bobby Lupo?
>>
>>71176813
>autism

This is not autism, at all.

He is a narcissist and a pathological confabulator. He's probably not even on the autism spectrum.
>>
>>71176266
>Claims to have been seal team 6

>Claims to have been CIA

>Claims to have trained MMA fighter

>Claims he could be the shit outta van Damme. Van Damme being batshit challenges him. Seagal disappears. Van Damme being batshit follows him. Seagal disappears again.

How the fuck is this guy such a compulsive liar. Pretty sure anyone could take him.
>>
>>71176678
He taught the Taliban hapkido. Why do you think Kelly LeBrock left him?
>>
>>71177742
>Steven Seagal claims to hold certification by the California Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) commission. However, according to a Los Angeles Times commentary critical of the claims, neither the California nor Louisiana POST organizations have records of Seagal's certification
>>
>>71177712
A confabulator.... I'm taking that word to one of my cocktail parties and people will love me for it. Thanks fag.
>>
>>71177834
M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N
>>
>>71176266
he's literally a saint, OP, Google it up
>>
>>71177712
Everyone is on the autism spectrum you shit, its a spectrum.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.