[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Season One Formulaic but in a way that's refreshing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Community_title.jpg (68 KB, 432x243) Image search: [Google]
Community_title.jpg
68 KB, 432x243
>Season One
Formulaic but in a way that's refreshing

>Season Two
builds on the first season and it's, solid begins to become weirder than other shows

>Season Three
Out there, and responsible for the shit that follows it, but probably the best season

>Season Four
DUDE MEMES LMAO

>Season Five
Countless retreads because the show has no idea what it's identity is or should be

>Season Six
better then the last two, actually bretty good at most points

Do you disagree?
>>
fuck community, i watched 5 seasons and I regret it
>>
3>2>1>5>4>6
>>
>>71174726
2>1>3>5>>>6>4 DESU

Don't get the love for S6 at all everything but the last three eps was pure trash
>>
>>71174726
>>71175161

1>2>4>3>5>6

The first season was most authentic. The second season built off of it but it also frayed irreparably by the end. Season 3 was the start of the cartoony aspect that was fun to watch but was paled to the first two seasons. Fourth season rebounded a bit. The last couple of seasons just weren't that strong.
>>
1=2>3>6>5>power gap>4
>>
>>71174726
My main gripes with the show is how after season 1 Britta went to complete shit and Jeff took a more and more relaxed role/the show became more about the ensemble as the seasons went on, when it felt like he was the protagonist at the beginning.
>>
Season 5 was weird but it gave us one of the best Community episodes to ever be released

The Asscrack Bandit episode
>>
season 3 is fucking terrible as a whole but it was three or four 10/10 episodes and those are the only ones people remember

season 4 as a whole is more consistent, I can't stand the "le show is bad becuz no Dan Harmon!!!!11!!!!!"
>>
season 5 Alison Brie>>>>>>>season 6 Alison Brie
what went wrong?
>>
when will we get a movie?
>>
troy, abed and annie only good things about this declining shitshow. I fucking hated everyone else in the cast, jesus christ, HATED.
>>
Season 6 was absolute cancer. No motivations left in the show at all.

Season 5 had a cracking middle run of episodes from Ass Crack Bandit to Meow Beanz but tapered off, especially in that 2 part finale.

Season 4 a couple of comfy episodes, a cute fanfiction tone but several episodes are unwatchable. Puppets one is fine.

Seasons 1-3 are obviosly gold. Although Season 1 shows its age a bit with a normie Scrubs sort of tone and "who's Winger hooking up with this week?" Give me the high-concept shenanigans of Season 3 any day.
>>
File: MeatySpanishIberianmole.webm (138 KB, 524x526) Image search: [Google]
MeatySpanishIberianmole.webm
138 KB, 524x526
>>71177423
cardio
>>
>>71175029
this
>>
>>71177529
>Implying it didn't jump the shark when Pierce left
Confirmed PLEB Pierce held the group together
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.