[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else ever taken a shit inside a movie theater while the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: pepe 4d.jpg (417 KB, 653x635) Image search: [Google]
pepe 4d.jpg
417 KB, 653x635
Anyone else ever taken a shit inside a movie theater while the movie is playing? I did it for the sixth time in my life today, after a four year hiatus. I usually grab an unpopular spot to the side, somewhere in the middle, and shit in one of the seats about half an hour into the movie. Then I get up and pretend to go to the bathroom. When I come back I return to a different seat, one from which I can see the seat I shat in and the people around it becoming increasingly bothered by the smell. The hardest part is hiding the hysterical laughter.
>>
Quality thread.
>>
File: 1451353577516.jpg (155 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1451353577516.jpg
155 KB, 500x492
>>
>>71173414
Asswipe.
>>
eugh wtf man that pepe hurts my eyes
>>
>>71173621
i fucking knew someone was gonna repost this. everytime a thread with OP's pic gets made some chucklefuck reposts this.
>>
>>71173667
I'm always surprised because that was actually a small and relatively inactive thread.
>>
>Have a fetish for public exhibitionism
>Frequently masturbate at the movie theater
>Always do it with my black coat on my lap so no one can see in the dark theater
>Super horny one day and woke up early
>Decide to go to my tiny theater in my shit town and have a JO session
>Only one movie playing at that time so say fuck it and buy a ticket
>Sit down and start to get ready to JO
>Got my crystal all charged
>The movie starts
>The lights never shut off what the fuck?
>Look around me
>There's a bunch of Chris-Chan level retards in helmets and shit with their caretakers
>Turns out it's an autism friendly screening where they don't turn off the lights and the sound is really low
>Say fuck it and start to JO anyway
>One of the caregivers apparently notices me
>Comes over and tells me that it's inappropriate and asks where my caregiver is
>Have to act like I'm retarded and say she's in the "potty" so I don't get arrested
>Lady says okay and tells me not to touch myself anymore
>I say okay
>As soon as she sits down I get up and run out of the theater
>Still haven't been to see another movie since
>>
>>71173621
>>71173667
>>71173729

holy shit i thought i was experiencing deja vu for a second there

there's a shred of genius in the guy who will remember such a small, stupid detail like that post and then quote it later
>>
>>71173824
Damn, was hoping to story would lead into the woman finishing you off
>>
>>71173824
I hope this is real
>>
>>71173950
Unless its the same anon that has types it before I have seen a screencap of this story.
>>
hilarious
well done
>>
>>71173414

Me and my friends used to do this all the time, because I am from India and we literally shit where we stand at any given time.
>>
i left the theater to go to the bathroom (rare occurrence). asian girl followed me way too close through the door and then proceeded to choose the stall right next to mine (of twenty or so stalls). i peed in a rush...seeing as i left a movie for this, and she struggled and flushed her toilet twice by the time i finished.

why are asians so fucked with social etiquette?

needless to say the new xmen is terrible.
>>
>>71174048
however
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.