[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He did nothing wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: jarjar.jpg (70 KB, 920x855) Image search: [Google]
jarjar.jpg
70 KB, 920x855
He did nothing wrong.
>>
>>71169898
anakin was a much worse character than jarjar.

The entire film dropped off a cliff when anakin showed up
>>
>>71169898
MEESA JA JA
>>
>>71169898
He's such a little cutie.
>>
>>71169898

Jar jar was just being himself. I blame Qui Gon for allowing him to tag along for the entire movie.
>>
>>71169898
C3PO is much more annoying and useless than Jarjar. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>71169898
>Act on behalf of Senator Amidala when she had to leave
>Put forth a motion in the Senate that Amidala would NOT have done as she had been blatantly made it obvious she was against it

I'd say he fucked up yeah.
>>
Would you a female jar jar?
>>
Why does everyone hate Jar Jar again?
>>
>>71170550
Dudes got the mentality of a child, he's probably thinking to himself "b-but I was only trying to help".
>>
>>71171727
Imagine all the guilt he must have felt knowing he was not only the cause of the evil Empire's rise and the systematic genocide of all the Jedi, but that he was also indirectly responsible for the death of Padme and the turning of Anakin to the dark side, probably the only two people in the universe who actually considered him to be their friend. He probably looks back and thinks "B-but meesa was only tryin' to help..." as he spends every night staring deeper and deeper into a bottle of Jawa juice.
>>
>>71169898

Except for being a sith lord who orchestrated the downfall of the republic and the rise of the galactic empire
>>
File: Mourning_for_Padme.jpg (1 MB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
Mourning_for_Padme.jpg
1 MB, 1920x816
>>71172143
This but 10x
>>
File: sheeving.jpg (15 KB, 319x308) Image search: [Google]
sheeving.jpg
15 KB, 319x308
>>71170550
>Implying he wasn't in cahoots with Palps in the Senate all along

After the Gungangs had to migrate due to the droid invasion, I'd say he would support any motion for the army to stop them, regardless of Amidala's wishes.
>>
>>71169898
Anyone who considers Jar Jar the worst part about the prequels is a fucking parrot and knows fuck-all about movies in general. He's not even close to the biggest problem, in fact I'm pretty ambivalent towards him in general.
>>
>>71172143
But Jar Jar IS the phantom menace. He is the oversith.
>>
>>71172617
For years I tried to understand exactly what the fuck is going on when I watched the prequels. I thought I was just stupid because I couldn't follow a complex story.

I just recently watched a review on Phantom Menace, and it made me realize that in fact the movies don't make any fucking sense.

Yes, the overall idea is that Palpatine is playing two sides against each other and manufacturing crises to rise to power in the Senate and eventually become an Emperor.

But if you break everything down nothing made sense.
>>
>>71173210
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3qvj6w/theory_jar_jar_binks_was_a_trained_force_user/
>>
>>71173498
its obviously correct and what was intended. its just good goys think any big reveal cant be true.

if darth vader had be re-written to not be lukes father all these same good goys would call it crazy to think he was lukes father

>LOL HE HAS THE VOICE OF A BLACK MAN AND HE'S LUKE AND LEIAS DAD? LMFAO. CONSPIRATARDS
>>
>>71169898
Yes he did, he opened his fucking mouth.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.