[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck me I'm so mad I was just dozing off all comfy in bed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 60021965.jpg (53 KB, 284x405) Image search: [Google]
60021965.jpg
53 KB, 284x405
Fuck me I'm so mad I was just dozing off all comfy in bed watching Rookie of the Year and a fucking spider literally jumps onto my fucking face. I've never jolted up so quickly in my life. I turned on the lights and found two of its legs amputated on the sheets and then I flipped over my pillow and saw it was then hiding under my pillow and I fucking crushed it in some tissuez it but holy shit it was huge compared to most other spiders I find in my home. Now I can't fucking sleep because all of my adrenaline is pumping. There goes my good nights rest fucking 8 legged piece of shit.
>>
>>71168475
FUNKY BUTTLOVIN
>>
File: huntsmanani.gif (20 KB, 150x122) Image search: [Google]
huntsmanani.gif
20 KB, 150x122
>>
>>71168475
lmao
>>
>>71168597
Yeah when he said that I thought "fucking buttoning"

Either way, what did they mean by this?
>>
>>71168664
"Fucking buttloving" fuck chrome spellcheck piece of shit. Weird to say "buttloving" in a kids movie. Also I noticed how they go to a game on their own
own. That would never happen in this day and age. Sad really.
>>
Watch Arachnophobia, it will help put you to sleep.

And FYI, they laid eggs on your face which will hatch by morning and you'll have a 100 baby spiders crawling around in your mouth.
>>
>>71169014
Fuck you, you piece of shit I remember that movie. Also he didn't have time lay eggs on my face but I'm,concerned about where it came from. I taped up these holes I found in my ceiling and windowsill but I'm worried there's a nest under my bed or in my PC. I live in the basement so I always find them in damp towels or clothes down here but this one was different I can't believe it jumped or web-shot right onto my face. I thought that "you eat spiders,in your sleep" was supposed to be a myth
>>
Go to Hell you

EIGHT

LEGGED

FREAKS
>>
>>71169244
Is that movie any good? Do they actually say the title in movie like that?
>>
>>71169213
A lot of times they'll lay a nest on the ceiling above a bed to make it easy to lower themselves into your mouth while you sleep.
>>
HOT ICE
>>
>*that noise it makes when he winds up for a throw*
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.