[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"JUSTICE LEAGUE" SCENE DESCRIPTIONS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 12
File: Batman.jpg (20 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
Batman.jpg
20 KB, 470x313
What went wrong?

>Barry Allen arrives at his apartment. The walls are lined with televisions and the space is filled with gadgets Barry has created. Bruce Wayne is waiting for it and flips the switch on the circuit breaker that powers the apartment, revealing himself.

BRUCE: Barry Allen, I'm Bruce Wayne.

BARRY: You say it as if it's normal for me to walk in and find a complete stranger sitting in my second favorite chair.

>Bruce shows Barry a printout of the footage of Barry foiling a robbery in a convenience store.

BRUCE: I've been looking for you.

BARRY: I'm afraid you're looking for someone who looks a lot like me, but definitely isn't me. Long hair, kinda' hippie. He looks like a very attractive Jewish boy.

>Bruce plays the surveillance footage recovered from LexCorp.

BARRY: He drinks milk, though. I don’t drink milk.

BRUCE: I know you have abilities, I just don't know what they are.

BARRY: My special skills include viola, web design, fluent in sign-language, gorilla sign-language…

>Bruce points to the prototype suit hidden in the living room.

BRUCE: Silicon-based sand coarse fabric. Abrasion-resistant. Heat-resistant.

BARRY: I'm into competitive ice dancing.

BRUCE: This is used on the space shuttles to prevent them from burning up upon re-entry.

BARRY: It's very competitive ice dancing. Look, man, I don’t know who you are but whoever you’re looking for, it’s not me.

>Bruce throws a batrang at Barry's face. Barry perceives it in slow-motion. Time freezes as Barry moves out of the way and stops the batrang mid-flight, then returns to normal speed and faces Bruce.

BARRY: So you're Batman.

BRUCE: So you're fast.

BARRY: That's an oversimplification.

BRUCE: Listen, I’m putting together a team of people with special abilities. I believe enemies are coming, and I...

BARRY: Stop. I'm in.

BRUCE: Just like that?

BARRY: I need friends.

BRUCE: Great.

>Beat. Barry points to the batrang.

BARRY: So... Can I keep this?
>>
File: Wonder Woman.jpg (19 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Woman.jpg
19 KB, 384x384
>Commissioner James Gordon stands on the edge of the rooftop of the Gotham City Police Department, overlooking the city, with the Batsignal behind him shining in the night sky. Batman emerges from the shadows.

GORDON: How many of you are there?

BATMAN: Not enough.

>Wonder Woman and the Flash join them.

BATMAN: What have you got?

GORDON: A scientist has been kidnapped. Multiple eyewitnesses claim it was the same creature that was seen in Metropolis.

BATMAN: The bad guy's flying monkeys.

GORDON: That makes it eight abductions in three days.

>Cyborg unexpectedly arrives.

CYBORG: Nine. The head of S.T.A.R. Labs was taken last night.

>Wonder Woman smiles.

BATMAN: They can't simply have vanished. They must be nested somewhere.

GORDON: I've triangulated the creatures' movements onto a map of the area based on the eyewitnesses' reports, but they don't follow any sort of pattern. They don't converge anywhere.

CYBORG: Anywhere on land. They converge underground. Stryker's Island.

BATMAN: There's an old tunnel there. It was meant to connect the two cities, but it was never finished.

CYBORG: Worth taking a look.

FLASH: If you're coming along, there might not be enough room in the car.

>Batman smiles.

BATMAN: I got something bigger.

>Gordon turns back to the city.

GORDON: Monsters and aliens... When we started all this, did you ever think this is where things would end up, Batman?

>Gordon turns, and Batman, Wonder Woman and Cyborg are gone, but the Flash isn't.

GORDON: You still here?

FLASH: Yeah... Wait, they all left? Wow, that's so rude.
>>
why do you waste your time scouring for leaks when you are already predisposed to hating the movie
>>
>>71167928
is this legit? flash alone delivered more quips in a scene than the avengers in 2 movies
>>
I dont believe any of this for a second
>>
File: 1466552910588.jpg (35 KB, 479x585) Image search: [Google]
1466552910588.jpg
35 KB, 479x585
>>71167928

>Green Lantern all over again
>>
>>71167928
>We will never get a superhero film without quips
>>
>>71168449
http://screenrant.com/justice-league-scene-batman-flash-recruitment/
Multiple websites confirmed m8
>>
The stupid fuck evans posters got what they wanted. Maybe they can all go out for schwarma after the credits and we can pretend to chuckle.
>>
Making a joke while lasers are flying over your heard, civilians are screaming, giant robots crash through buildings, and everythings trying to kill you is a quip

None of the 2 scenes described contain quips.

You guys need to SHUT UP
>>
File: 1464134416285.png (406 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1464134416285.png
406 KB, 700x700
>>71168593

Evans poster here, I can't wait to shit on JL for how stupid the dialog and flick is.

We set it up for this to happen and we will still tear it apart. Because FUCK DC and DCucks.

Game over, we won.
>>
File: 00000000000000000000000000.jpg (633 KB, 2325x1584) Image search: [Google]
00000000000000000000000000.jpg
633 KB, 2325x1584
>>71168685

Indeed
>>
>>71168685
>we

Lol do you have autism? Who are you referring to?
>>
>>71168713

You think only 1 person can convince a studio to change course..... twice?

>DCucks really are this stupid.
>>
>>71168713
His autism created multiple personalities
>>
File: reewut.jpg (88 KB, 1333x900) Image search: [Google]
reewut.jpg
88 KB, 1333x900
CYBORG: Nine. The head of S.T.A.R. Labs was taken last night.

>Wonder Woman smiles.

OH HOW FUCKING FUNNY THE GIRL SMILES WHEN THE BLACK GUY SHOWS UP BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO BLOW HIW FUCK YOU OP ALL OF THIS IS FUCKING FAKE AND GAY
>>
>>71168711

God damn I didn't think the gap was that big. DC will never catch up..
>>
>>71167928
I didn't realize the Flash was Spider-Man.
>>
>>71168765
What the fuck are you babbling about?Speak fucking English and stop using little internet insults, faggot millenial.
>>
>>71168832
Yeah catch up to such landmarks as Thor 2 ironman 3 and avengers 2
>>
>>71168827
YOu fucking autist

She smiles because she previously tried to recruit Cyborg but he said no. Shes smiling because hes come around.
>>
>>71168933

She smiles because SHE WANTS THE FUCKING BBC YOU FUCKING BLUEPILLED FAGGOT
>>
>It's real
My fucking sides
>>
Did they really make the flash jewish?
>>
>>71167928
So many quips...
>>
>>71167928
this can't be real. it's exactly like tony and peter's scene
>>
File: doom space.png (157 KB, 363x307) Image search: [Google]
doom space.png
157 KB, 363x307
>>71169117
That's what happens when enough people think movies based on comic books can't take themselves seriously.
>>
>>71167928
>BRUCE: Barry Allen, I'm Bruce Wayne.
>BARRY: Are you alone?
>BRUCE: Uhh, I ask the questions here.
>BARRY: That wasn't me who stole the jewels
>BRUCE: Don't worry, no charge for them.
>>
>>71169286
I'm glad I wasn't the only one
>>
>>71167928
>gorilla sign-language…
can't wait to see this movie
>>
>>71169448
If you're upset at that, it's a reference to Gorilla Grood.
>>
am i the only who feels bad for zack snyder? he wants to go against the grain and make a cape movie for adults. but bvs got gutted, people rejected his vision and now he's forced to follow the marvel formula
>>
>>71169464
not upset. genuinely pleased. and yeah it doesn't get more on the nose than flash mentioning a gorilla. a fun flash is a good flash. a fun flash IS The Flash
>>
>>71169536
>not seeing anything irregular with set visit reports happening this early
>not seeing anything irregular with faggots like Devin Faraci being invited (his first WB set visit in numerous years)

Its a fucking ruse you idiot

They'll throw in some quips. Some goofs, some laughs. They'll pander to these "journalists" that ran all the hitpieces about the movie as well as their normie cronies that parrot them. They'll satisfy the Cult of Rotten Tomatoes thats existence is honestly an affront to the art of filmmaking

But at the end of the day nothing's changed. They're simply less upfront about the nature of their deconstruction and the thematic weight of what they are doing. Snyder is still creating kino, he just stopped bragging about it
>>
File: discomfort.png (270 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
discomfort.png
270 KB, 500x347
>>71169536
>>71169579

Snyder is a fucking hack uncapable of creating anything with actual value or content, one simply does not creates a "complex" movie. I am honestly surprise in how much time you guys spend shitposting.
>>
>>71169579
>(his first WB set visit in numerous years)
lol sure
>>
>>71169662
Then enlighten us, oh film meister, what are the EXACT steps for making a complex film
>>
>>71170042

Oh my fucking god learn how to read you giant faggot I literally said that you can't just make a movie complex. You just make the fucking movie and then the audience decides what it is.

The creator does not decide what the content is, he just makes the content.

Kill yourself dumb fuck
>>
>>71170134
i bet you smell like ham and ketchup
>>
>>71170499

Ask your mom ;)
>>
>>71170134
So a person's work is subject solely to the critique from his or her audience and nothing to do the thought process and artistic merit of the creator?
>>
>Commissioner James Gordon stands on the edge of the rooftop of the Gotham City Police Department, overlooking the city, with the Batsignal behind him shining in the night sky.
>Wonder Woman and the Flash join them.
You don't get to bring friends
>>
File: quietjoinha.gif (1 MB, 245x301) Image search: [Google]
quietjoinha.gif
1 MB, 245x301
>>71170620

Yes. Sure, he can go ahead and TRY to do something complex, but he doesn't decide shit.
>>
>>71167928
At least they're quality quips and not cringe inducing one liners like Marvel
>>
>>71170846

>quality quips

You would know that wouldn't you my friend from that website :^)
>>
>>71168029
>Zack visits 4chan and actually believes "Marvel quips le xD" shitposting
>He just storms into a board meeting one day and shouts "WE NEED MORE QUIPS NOW."
>>
>>71170846
This. I chuckled. That's more than I could ever say about any Marvel quip
>>
>>71169073
Yep. Apparently it wasn't on the script, jewboy Ezra Miller ad libbed and Snyder kept it because he thought was interesting

Probably realized he could make additional Jesus imagery if someone in the League is jewish.
>>
Why the fuck wouldn't you want DC movies to be like DC comics? How are any of the reported things bad? The GA and DC fans were either ambivalent for fucking hated BvS AND MoS.
>>
>>71169662
>>71170134
>>71170829
so those of us who have interpreted the movie and have found meaning backed by the content have made valid observations on the movie
>>
>>71167928
>People is mad because a Justice League movie with Flash has quips
Why?
>>
>>71174045
because the scenes build up to punchlines

even a scene about an investigation of disappearances in a possible world stakes scenario is basically for a pun

if the rest of the movie is like this, it means that the "good" "changes" they made basically is them not playing scenarios straight dramatically.

humor in bvs usually came out of different ironies, with varying degrees of explicitness
ie the way lex introduces himself to clark and bruce, then further when its revealed he knew who they were all along and literally was the force that brought them together

instead, it seems that this is more about FUNNY BEAT FUNNY BEAT JOKE PUN FUNNY BEAT
although they very well could pull a move similar to the WW CIA thing at a larger scale spread through the movie
>>
>>71174045
Because this is Barry Allen, not Wally West.

Although, I suppose its Barukh Auvitsz now.
>>
File: cia toast.gif (996 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
cia toast.gif
996 KB, 500x278
>>71167928
>BRUCE: Barry Allen, I'm Bruce Wayne.
>>
File: redditmarvelfags.jpg (40 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
redditmarvelfags.jpg
40 KB, 500x492
>>71168685
>>
>>71170825
>Gordon: Flash, I'm GCPD
>Batman: He wasn't alone
>Gordon: You don't get to bring friends.
>Flash: They are not my friends.
>Batman: Don't worry, no charge for them.
>Gordon: Why would I want them?
>Batman: They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the alien. The caped man.
>Gordon: Murder? Get 'em on board - I'll call it in.
>>
>>71174045
The same reason anons were mad that Peter Parker and Scott Lang quipped.
/tv/ is literally braindead
>>
>>71168918
Yeah, Never EVER will with such kino as Batman vs Superman "Dawn of Justice".
>>
>>71167928
wew lad
>>
>>71168526

It's the future you chose.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.