[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ripped off from the Sunny thread but still good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: the summer is george is coming.jpg (78 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
the summer is george is coming.jpg
78 KB, 720x480
Seinfeld now takes place in Westeros. What happens?

>Lord Sacamano
>>
>>71165157
>it's a war about nothing

>but jerry! this wine its from the arbor! taste it! taste it!

>you slept with him? but he's going to the wall
>exactly
>[comedic pause] not bad
>>
>Jerry buys a sword
>>
>Hello Robb...

>Hello...Karrstarck
>>
>>71165157
>What happens?
The existing plot of game of thrones
>>
File: julia-louis-dreyfus.png (435 KB, 421x860) Image search: [Google]
julia-louis-dreyfus.png
435 KB, 421x860
>>71165157
D R O P P E D
>>
>>71165816
Based Jew-alerter shining through for us

Never stop with the great work, you're the hero this world deserves AND needs right now
>>
> i watched 4 seasons of VEEP for nothing
>>
>>71165157
Jerry gets decapitated at the end of the first season.
>>
jery warg into future to get ipad
>>
>>71167313
djeri senfold
>>
>>71165157
George gets a Red Wedding but is the sole survivor of his party
>>
>>71165816
>>71166780

Holy shit you guys didn't notice by the fucking last name "Dreyfus"? Or by the fact that she clearly looks like a fucking jew?
>>
>What's the DEAL with Joffery Baratheon? He's not black of hair, so he must not be a Baratheon!
>>
>>71165157
Is everyone in Seinfield a kike?
>>
>>71165816
you seriously didnt think she was jewish already? i'd let that ageless goddess all over me
>>
>No pigeon pie for you!
>>
>Kramer invents the cripple seat for horseback riding. no one is interested and then tyrion steals his plans.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.