[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come he's the only player to get an extra life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 630x374) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 630x374
How come he's the only player to get an extra life?
>>
well he's a gary stu.
>>
>only
that bwb guy got a do-over
>>
>>71162120
Yeah, you'd think they'd do something interesting with it.

The episode he's revived he walks away from The Wall, but then HE'S STILL THERE. His character literally didn't change except for being a little mopey for an episode or two. His goals are the same, his character is the same.

What was the point in killing him?

Maybe he'll die next ep (VERY UNLIKELY) and that would put a funny twist to the revival trope, but I doubt it.
>>
>>71162120

Bullshit. Arya got a fucking free pass, too.
>>
>>71162120
The gods have plans for him
I'm pretty sure that's the canon write off for characters that escape certain death in GOT universe
>>
>>71162120
what about that lightning guy that the hound killed?
>>
>>71162120
that brotherhood guy has had like 5
>>
>>71162618
>The gods

you mean bran
>>
>>71162120
Sandor, the mountain, katlyn, jon, benjen, the lightning lord.

"Only one"
>>
He's Azor Ahai, aka Gary Stu
>>
>>71162120
>an extra life
ha ha just like in your "vidya" right?

put a fucking bullet in your head
>>
>>71162120
>ctrl+F Beric
>zero results
>Nigga was literally featured only two episodes ago.
Shame.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.