[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the deal with this guy? Seriously, is he autistic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
What's the deal with this guy? Seriously, is he autistic or just Danish?
>>
File: Zoidberg_whatis.gif (10 KB, 287x229) Image search: [Google]
Zoidberg_whatis.gif
10 KB, 287x229
Why not both?!
>>
>>71156481

Oh my god, Elle's shoes are so fucking cute.
>>
>>71157329
They look like something my grandmother would wear. And the dress looks like a tablecloth.
>>
>>71156481
HOW DARE YOU SPEAK LIKE THIS!? THIS GUY BROUGHT US THE PUSHER TRILOGY! APOLOGIZE NOW!
>>
>>71156481
>those shoes
he's a fucking autist on /fa/ levels
>>
Who the fuck decided it was ok to wear those literal exact pair of sneakers with a suit and why do I see it everywhere?
>>
File: pusher3MILO.jpg (137 KB, 425x284) Image search: [Google]
pusher3MILO.jpg
137 KB, 425x284
>>71156481
>>71157486
Apologize now, he brought us a great many things like this scene.
>>
Elle fanning is the most pure looking white girl I've ever seen
>>
File: DENMARKsaved.jpg (103 KB, 1000x668) Image search: [Google]
DENMARKsaved.jpg
103 KB, 1000x668
And this scene too's.
>>
>>71157549

Yea and she's vomit inducing. Gaunt, pasty and she looks like she smells like a wet dog
>>
nice dress
>>
>>71157486
>/fa/

post the pic

you know the one
>>
>>71156481
>Abbey Lee and Elle Fanning either side of him

Autistic or not, dude's a fucking boss.
>>
>>71157262
The options are he is Danish and not autistic or he is Danish and autistic. There is no scenario where he can be autistic and not Danish so if he's autistic, he has to be both anyway. Fucking retard.
>>
>>71157533
>>71157484
This. Guy made Mads famous and did some really good movies. He deserves some respect and I don't give a fuck if he's a fucking weirdo. Most talented people are.
>>
File: fa meetup.jpg (909 KB, 3110x2073) Image search: [Google]
fa meetup.jpg
909 KB, 3110x2073
>>71157804

I gotchá fám
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 1000x1000
Should I watch the Pusher Trilogy?
>>
>>71158030
Everytime i see that pic, that guy get neck longer
>>
>>71158096
First one is kinda slow, second one is a masterpiece and Pusher 3 is like really really good. It's also one continuous story happening from mid 90-s to early 00-s same as movies were filmed, that means that characters age and things happen.

It's good, watch it.

Watch it.
>>
>>71158030
Is the chink a petite girl?
There was one pic that had a mini biography of each one of them, it made me feel good about my shitty life knowing autists like them were out there.
>>
>>71157985
Exactly, the Pusher trilogy was incredible, all three were great. This guy is very talented, the Pusher movies were masterpieces.

I have a soft spot for Kurt the Cunt and Tonny in the movies. Two fuckin junked out retards getting in over their heads and making things worse, like typical real life junked out fuck ups.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3enCcXY80
>>
>>71158096
Fuck yea, they were all great, some of them better than the others. It may be taking place in Denmark, but it gets real dark and keeps you entertained. The characters all behave in a believable manner if you've ever been around people like them. DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE AND WATCH THE REMAKE from England, DO NOT. Watch the original 3 which take place in Denmark.
>>
>>71156481
What's up with his shoes?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.