[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chandler>Red Ross=Joey>Ross>Monica>Rachel>Duck&C
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1363252753384.png (90 KB, 320x400) Image search: [Google]
1363252753384.png
90 KB, 320x400
Chandler>Red Ross=Joey>Ross>Monica>Rachel>Duck&Chicken>Phoebe
>>
>>71156160
>Early Chandler
>Early Joey
>Ross
>Monica
>Early Phoebe
>Early and Late Rachel
>Late Chandler
>Mid Rachel
>Late Joey
>Mid-Late Phoebe
>>
File: image.gif (585 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
585 KB, 350x263
>>
Phoebe was shit-tier, except on season 8. Early Chandler was the best, then Late Ross.
>>
>>71156160
Liking Friends? Only the most brain dead fuck holes I have ever met like Friends and Everybody Loves Raymond. I bet you all like King of Queens too. You all should an hero.
>>
>>71156160
>lists Duck & Chicken
>forgets Gunther
>>
>lists Duck and Chick
>no Marcel
>>
File: 1466639081117.jpg (614 KB, 2112x1584) Image search: [Google]
1466639081117.jpg
614 KB, 2112x1584
>Watching friends
>>
>>71159437
>>
>>71156160
Nice /v/-/tv/ hybrid meme there friend. Fitting since both boards are complete shit. Fitting since they're the only boards I frequent.
>>
>>71157819
Or maybe it's a really popular show and you've only met idiots who watched it

Is that too unlikely?
>>
>>71159665
Not him but I've seen a few episodes and never laughed once. It is a show for retards.
>>
>>71159700
Your anecdotal experience doesn't have the power to influence whether other people who aren't retards enjoy the show.

I'm so sorry if you didn't know. An opinion is personal, not universal.
>>
>>71156160
>not putting monica last
>>
>>71160216
Not him either but this show is crap and you should feel ashamed of yourself for liking it
>>
>>71156247
why don't you distinguish early Ross and late Ross? two totally different characters, probably the most different of the group.
>>
recently rewatched season 1 and it's amazing how much better it is than the rest of the show. there's actual emotions and definition to the characters, not memes and catchphrases like the rest of the seasons.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.