[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this show got so boring i dont even remember what happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
this show got so boring i dont even remember what happened
>>
I only remember the girl from the Nanny having fantastic tits.

http://www.xvideos.com/video1319575/madeline_zima_-_californication
>>
>>71147139
that's not how it works. it's more like, you're so dumb you forgot what happened in that show. by all means blame a harmless piece of entertainment for your cognitive and memory retention issues, mate.
>>
>>71147192
>tfw I remembering fapping to those
Felt good man
>>
>>71147235
well it got so boring i stopped watching. so i don't know the conclusion or the seasons i did see.
>>
I loved the series desu, I didn't like season 7 because of that swarmy fat fuck but whatever.

Loved season 5 ending, the atmosphere was great. I binged it like a month ago because people recommended it.

8/10 overall, would rewatch
>>
>>71147139
Was it season 3 or 4 the show peaked in terms of titties?
>>
File: tumblr_o06ive3pth1v0pigno1_1280.gif (342 KB, 666x386) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o06ive3pth1v0pigno1_1280.gif
342 KB, 666x386
>tfw a bait thread inspires genuine discussion about a good show
>>
How could two parents that attractive give birth to that piglet with a goth look?
>>
>karen i love you
>"no"
>ffd to last episode of season
>karen i love you
>"me too"
>rinse and repeat

>>71147419
casting probably thought she'd grow up cute
>>
>>71147139
He fucked tons of women while keep telling his ex wife how he's so in love with her
>>
That stripper from S3 was hot as fuck.
>>
>>71147275
no, your attention span diminished. stop blaming external media for your lack of interest or deficiencies, mate.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.