[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who won overall?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Who won overall?
>>
Lauda because he was obviously the better driver, and didn't fucking die
>>
lauda
>>
Niki had the balls to come back six weeks after almost burning to death and won the championship again later. Hunt was great but he only won the title he had because of Niki's accident.
>>
>>71147044
Niki
>>
Lauda was autistic devotion to be the best. Underrated movie BTW
>>
>>71147044
But they're both wearing overalls
>>
Thor Vs Zemo
>>
>>71147044
Niki of course. Everybody in Germany and Austria knows him and he's still a high flyer.
>>
>>71147044
Is this movie any good? I've been eyeing it for a little while but haven't had the time to sit down and watch it
>>
Senna
>>
>>71148226
it's awesome if you're a formula 1 fan
>>
>>71148226
not even formula one fan, but the guy playing niki made it good enough, cant remember his name
>>
Niki Lauda because he went on to have a very successful career and is still alive.

Hunt was a loser faggot that had one good year and only won because Niki wasn't racing for like a quarter of the season, and then pissed it all away with drugs and alcohol.
>>
>>71148226
the contrast and the gay exaggerated warm colour palette Howard used piss me the fuck off
>>
>>71148597
Bruhl
>>
>>71147044
Nikki Lauda won. Multiple championships, a wife who loved him for the long haul, doing what he loved, Nikka Lauda won at life.

James Hunt partied his way to an early grave and only won his Chip because of Lauda's accident.
>>
>>71148226
it's actually really good
>>
>>71147044
BOTH

both had different objectives, and both accomplished what they wanted.
>>
>>71149697
>Nikka Lauda won at life.
He also became a massive faggot.
>>
>>71148226
I have literally zero interest in racing but Daniel Bruhl is one of the best actors in the world and he makes this movie fucking phenomenal.
>>
File: 1466557625681.jpg (62 KB, 309x305) Image search: [Google]
1466557625681.jpg
62 KB, 309x305
>>71147044
The audience
>>
>>71150828
best bruhl performance?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.