[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If she just would've accepted Littlefinger's proposal,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
If she just would've accepted Littlefinger's proposal, would she have saved her little brother and most of Jon's army?

It's disturbing to think that people who cheered while Ramsay was being eaten by his dog only cheered because it's Sansa "Ramsay raped me; feel bad for me" Stark. And these are the kind of people that support Bernie Sanders and go on about equality and shit. She could've saved a lot more lives, and people seem to forget that and only watch the show because "muh dragons" "muh feminism"

And I think it's actually a bit chilling when Sansa smiles while Ramsay's being eaten because Ramsay's right, there's now a part of him in her. Not the baby thing of course but the brutal side of him.
>>
>>71144847
>he still watches this shit
>>
File: 1464151168791.jpg (111 KB, 1394x1017) Image search: [Google]
1464151168791.jpg
111 KB, 1394x1017
>>71144888
check'd
>>
>>71144847
I want to smell her feet when she takes off her boots, ass when she pulls down her pants, tight sweaty ginger cunt while she rides my face
>>
>>71144847
Trying to hard brah
>>
>>71145119
You realize the female vagina builds up sweat, goo, slim, white stuff, and just straight dirt, right? That's absolutely disgusting. The female vagina is the filthiest place on a woman's body besides the human mouth. You're literally better off eating her stinky sweaty asshole. At least the worst you'll get is pink eye
>>
I guess she already forgot that CIA was the one who gave her to Ramsay.
>>
>>71144847
>muh politics
choice is an illusion, anonymous. you're just being a tremendous faggot.
>>
>>71144847
Yes, it's all quite fucking retarded. The only saving grace at this point would be to make Sansa more villainous because she deliberately allowed for Rickon's death and the decimation of Jon's army by bringing in the Vale too late.

Otherwise, D&D literally motivated her to fucking ruin the Wildling army, get her brother killed, get the literal last giant killed, all because D&D wanted to have their cake and eat it too so she was like "no Littlefinger, you're a bad guy, and i could have you killed!" but later she can also be like "Play times over boys, i'm here, you'll be erased by history evil rapist Ramsay!"
>>
>>71144847
>>71145286
If CIA rode his troops in before the battle, Ramsay would have just retired into Winterfell with his full force and left them to freeze. Sansa brilliantly lured him into sacrificing his entire army outside the gates, and she also eliminated most of the wildling fucking shits and the strongest claimant against her rule in the North.
>>
>>71145218
"goo, slim, white stuff, and just straight dirt"

This's a new breed of bait. If any virgins read this, leave 4Chan, and know this is madness. Women keep their vaginas as clean as men keep their dicks, and if you see either with any of the above, run.

As for sweat, that's what you want. Would sell my soul to lick her clean after a long day shooting, inside and out
>>
>>71144847
What was Littlefinger's proposal? I forgot because this show is so messy.
>>
>>71144888
Hola sr triples
>>
>>71145233
Esos dobles
>>
>>71145218
>t. homosexual
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.