[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They are going to rape the book and make a cape shit tire action
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 15
They are going to rape the book and make a cape shit tire action movie out of this
>Matthew McConaughey as Walter
Dear God no I'm willing to pay money to stop this
Why is Hollywood allowed to ruin good books like this? Why is this allowed?
>>
>>71143390
Only the first 4 books were any good.
>>
>>71143390
Yep, no one gives a fuck. It's not LOTR or HP, so fuck em. Pretty terrible
>>
>>71143422
Still I don't want to see GoT tire rape on this series
>>
>>71143422
>wizard and glass
>not mostly pointless
>>
>>71143390
Because nothing is Sacred to them beside money. Now people want multicultural "diversity" sj flick, so they feed them that.

They don't see the Tower, they see another packed story they don't have to write from scratch. Just change here and there and boom, the next flick

At this point only 1 series of books remains untouched. They tried some time ago to make it for the screen and thank god it was a failure. But i live in fear every day they will ruin that too.

The masses don't care, they just need to consume like apes. Look what happened with TFA
>>
Still disappointing that King approved of Roland getting blackened.
Always felt as if the story really meant something to him.
>>
MM is good casting, would've rather seen him in both roles
>>
>>71143870
I just realized Roland is black
For fucks sake why?
I can't remember the last time I got thus furious for a movie
Now every time you mention dark tower people will remember this shit
This is why we can't have good things
>>
>>71143390
>>71143638
>>71143870
Imagine being this triggered by a black actor who isn't even a nigger.
>>
>>71143390
>Dark Tower Series
>Good
Yeah, it had potential. It squandered it hard and became, how did you put it? Capeshit tier mess? Except instead of Marvelverse or DCverse it was KingVerse. I really don't care if they make a bad adaptation of a bad book, it won't be thwe first and it won't be the last.
>>
>>71143870
Not being accused of, in this case false, racism means more to him
>>
>>71143966
There is literally no reason to turn a white person into a black man unless you want to cash in diversity money
>>
>>71143978
I only read The Gunslinger and I really loved the first part. Got pretty boring after awhile which bummed me out considering how much I was intrigued by the Roland in Tull story.
>>
>>71143390
>hating on based McConaughey

Get out
>>
>>71143966
>Blacks are not niggers
??

>>71144040
Or mabye King is a white hating liberal cuck that writes shit books
>>
>>71144087
He might be a good actor but he can't pull off based Walter
Its going to flop hard just wait and see
>>
>>71144130
The whole spiel at the end of the first book about time and scale could be from Rust if he turned evil
>>
>>71143870
King has really poor taste in adaptations of his books.

Make McConaughey Roland and Elba Walter. Problem fucking solved. Why don't they do this?
>>
>>71143870
You were expecting King to be a racist just because some of his characters are?
>>
>>71143870
He's known to not care about the movie adaptations.
>>
>>71144518
Kubrick fucked him so hard he made a TV version of The Shining with the guy from Wings
>>
>>71144040

There's little reason why you can't cast a black person though. The only time his race matters is in the early Odetta storyline which lets be honest is complete shit and we'd be better off without it.
>>
The only good books King wrote were It and The Stand.
>>
>>71144969

>Running Man
>Long Walk
>The Shining
>Rage

>Not good

Shut up.
>>
>>71144251

>King has really poor taste in adaptations of his books.

And why does he write any of the screenplays?
I tried watching The Cell (did it even get a theatrical run or did it go straight to video?) It was fucking awful.
>>
>>71145051

>The Cell

Just 'Cell' I mean
>>
>>71145051

He shouldn't because King's number one problem is pacing. Nearly all of his books are twice as long as they need to be so if you let him do that to a movie it just ends up being the same; drawn out and boring.
>>
>>71145109
Good
I hope every book adaption that want to make quick cash like this flops like turd
>>
>>71144276
It's not just "racism". The racisms in the books has a reason to be and it's part of the plot

Make a movie about the Holocaust with all black actors. I fucking dare you
>>
>>71145216

It's a small part of the plot in the early books and isn't a part of the later ones at all. The story would be better without it because King loves to write about racists but is terrible at it.
>>
Oh fuck

OH FUCK NOOOOO

THEYRE GONNA RUIN.....

THEYRE GONNA RUIN .... A STEPHEN KING BOOK

THE HUMANITY! THEY BLEW IT UP!

THOSE GODDAMN BASTARDS!! THEY BLEW IT ALL UP!!!
>>
>>71145249
>it's a small part of the plot

Thank you for proving that the retards endorsing this shit didn't even read the books. You're mindless drones
>>
>>71145216
>the racisms in the books

The only reason racism is in the book is to show which characters are stupid, evil, and/or mentally ill.
>>
>>71145254
Are you alright champ?
You seem way to upset about this
>>
>>71145321

Her racism is a plot point in two and somewhat in three. That's really about it and we would not lose much by removing it.
>>
>>71145349
The only plot point is she's crazy and hates Roland. Just have her go Uncle Ruckus and call Roland a nigger, and the problem's solved.
>>
>>71145003
>any king
>not trash

he has literally described himself as the bigmac of horror
>>
>>71144895
Oh don't forget he's an ancestor of Cowboy King Arthur and all the art portrays him as white and is based on Eastwood's Man With No Name, and Roland was a famous European Knight. But other than that, yeah
>>
>>71145540

Descended by tens of thousands of years for all we know. A lot can change in a person's genetics in that time.
>>
>>71145349
It spans even in the fifth book. But i guess for you more than 50% of the whole story is just minor plot point

>>71145345
And is a major stepping stone for detta's development

>>71145456
Sure, let's have a (wanna bet?) white Detta calling a black a nigger. That will it the agenda better
>>
>>71145563

50% of the overall story is not about Detta's racism. Hell half of Odetta's story isn't about racism.
>>
>>71145563
>Sure, let's have a (wanna bet?) white Detta calling a black a nigger. That will it the agenda better

wut?

>major stepping stone for her character

Yes. She's crazy. She goes on adventures. She becomes uncrazy. Nothing's changed. She can still be racist to Eddy if you really think it's that important, which it isn't.
>>
>>71143390
I think it's hilarious because dark tower books are my dads favorite shit and he doesn't really like blacks. This movie will probably make him full blown racist.
>>
>>71145621
If it wasn't this important then there was no reason to change the race of the main character either

Oh wait. There is a reason
>>
>>71145559
Especially when nigger loving liberals run the media
>>
>>71143390
>They are going to rape the book

TBF King did that himself.
>>
>>71145706

The reason was they picked the best actor who was interested in doing it.
>>
>>71145621
>wut?

With that i was making a bet. I'm betting that Detta will be cast as white. So that you can have a racist white woman offending a black

Which is far more coherent with the liberal narrative
>>
>>71143541
My favourite of the series lols
>>
>>71145749

Unlikely, they will just direct her racism towards Eddie instead of Roland. Problem solved.
>>
>>71143966
t. Dindu Nuffin, King
>>
>>71145722
The director said "anyone disagreeing with the black MC is a racist bigot".

They didn't pick him just because. Stop being so naive

And btw, they managed to alienate the fan base with a minor shit like this, we can already figure out how much is gonna bomb
>>
>>71145835
>The director said "anyone disagreeing with the black MC is a racist bigot".

Have you considered that you might be? I mean he is a good actor, the only reason you don't like him is because he's black.
>>
>>71145763
There wasn't a problem to solve in the first place. You now have to spin it to fit the agenda
>>
Anyone confused as to why Roland is black - it's simply because Susannah being a black racist would have triggered an America wide chimpout.
>>
>flip McConaughey and Elba characters
>perfect cast (At least fo rMcConaughey)
>No let's fuck up everything

I hope this shit bombs.
>>
>>71143390
I've never read your gay ass book but McConaughey is great.
>>
>>71145855
I do like him. And because i'm not racist i can openly tell you this is the wrong choice

You on the other hand are racist. You can't tolerate a white in a robe for a white
>>
>>71145835
>minor shit

It by necessity changes the whole character dynamic, changes the second lead and her whole character as well. For no good reason.
>>
>>71145920

I can tolerate an actor of any race in the role. I simply don't see the problem in this casting.
>>
>>71145855
I have no beef with the actor
Picking a black man for a white role where the racism matters is dumb
>>
>>71145957
Because you don't know the story.
>>
>>71146036

Sure I do. And I think the racism parts are poorly written and it would be better without it. The important part of Odetta's story is that she is crazy with split personalities, the fact that one of them is racist is much less important. So do the crazy without the racism.
>>
>arguing about cast
You a forgot one simple fact
They shouldn't make a movie out of everything they find
They can't get into the detail that book had and they will make an abortion with shit story that will ruin the name of the series
This is wrong and should not be allowed by the writer but the fat fuck king just can't stop himself from gobbling up shit deals for money
>>
>>71145957
Well you see Roland is heavily steeped in European mythology and some jungle bunny being cast because Ron Howard is a cuck makes zero sense and in fact pointless. Don't doubt for a second Suzanna will be a white woman
>>
>>71146096

A Europe that has been gone for thousands if not tens of thousands of years. The world has moved on.
>>
>>71146069
And what if - and hear me out on this one - Odetta would be cast as a racist white woman? Still OK with that?
>>
>>71146152

Sure. I still think it would be better without the racism entirely but if they want to keep the plot more accurate then making her white makes sense.
>>
>>71146129
And Roland is white in the books and art, dont be obtuse this is political one hundred percent, especially since Elba has no box office to speak of
>>
File: bestactor2018.jpg (61 KB, 496x718) Image search: [Google]
bestactor2018.jpg
61 KB, 496x718
ITT: Sad, salty, little white men.
>>
>>71146303
Don't worry, nigger babies are being aborted every single second
>>
I couldn't finish the second one because King, like always, couldn't refrain from losing focus and going apeshit overboard with his story.
>>
So glad I live in Norway.
No uppity drains on society that constantly need to be pandered to and coddled by their betters here.
>>
>>71146152
Don't see why not
>>
McConaughey should be Roland. This is shit casting.
>>
>>71143541
Fuck you. That book gave me feels.
>>
File: mads.jpg (286 KB, 658x718) Image search: [Google]
mads.jpg
286 KB, 658x718
Let's take a moment to remember this will never happen.
>>
>>71147016

There's really only one perfect casting for Roland.

IS VIGGO!
>>
>>71147016
This is salt on my wound
>>
>>71147073
He looks too innocent.

However, it's Viggo so maybe he could've pulled it off.
>>
>>71147135

Man has range for days. Watch him in History of Violence or The Road if you want to see him be a bit tougher.
>>
>>71143390
Should have been an HBO series. King fucked up by selling the movie rights to Hollyjews
>>
>>71147250

Or hell Eastern Promises.
>>
>>71147297

One of the original proposed plans was to do both; Three big movies with an HBO series in between each. So we'd get something like 1, 5, and 7 as movies with the others being covered by the series. You hit all the big action and important stuff in the movies and the series covers the slower parts of the book where they can spend more time.

An interesting idea and maybe could have worked.
>>
>>71143422
The last 3 books really were a huge, YUGE dip in quality. All that cringey shit of King putting himself inside the story and how he's THE KEY TO EVERYTHING!!! was just terrible.

Someone should re-edit the books so that 95% of the King plot is dumped, and that the final confrontation with the CK isn't the gayshit it turned out to be.
>>
>>71147297
For all his claims about the Dark Tower being his Magnum Opus he sure didn't give a single shit about how it's going to be butchered. I'm guessing he only wanted the parts he plays himself to be kept in. Fucking cunt.
>>
>>71147396

Blame it on King's near death experience. After that he was worried he was never going to be able to finish it and so just cranked them out as fast as possible instead of giving them the time they deserved.
>>
>>71147410

I wonder if he'll even play himself. He's pretty old now.
>>
>>71147893
He's narcissistic enough. Fucker even had to have background appearances in the shit Under the Dome series.
As a matter of fact, I'm almost certain that he only agreed to Roland getting blacked because he gets to show his ugly mug in the film.

Zero integrity has been his MO for the last 40 years after all.
>>
>>71148090

He was best when he wasn't going for big sales, namely his Bachman stuff. It's too bad we'll never see a proper adaptation of most of those books.
>>
>>71144251
>Make the black guy the bad guy

Where do you think you are?
>>
>>71148670
ikr

Those shitlords clearly never picked up a book. Else they'd know that the melanoid people used to be kings and queens not common criminals.
>>
>>71143390
Another one bites the dust
>>
It's not like the series ended up being very good. King can dada-choke on my dick.
>>
King raped the franchise enough with the 7th book, fucking dragged on and on and i gave up near page 300. couldn't even get through it, don't even give a fuck what happened in the end
>>
>>71149654

What's funny is right before the final chapter when Roland is about to climb the Tower King actually stops the book and addresses the reader to say "Look, the ending isn't going to make you any happier. Just accept the happy ending for Eddie and Jake and Odetta that I just gave you and stop. But if you really have to know you can keep reading, just know the end is not going to be a good thing."
>>
>>71149710
jesus fucking christ...fucking King
>>
I'm not going to watch it, and I'm not going to talk about it. Maybe one day someone will do it right.
>>
>>71149952

It could be good, we don't know for sure yet.
>>
>>71149710
What if Idris shows the horn early in the movie?

That might make the whole thing based as fuck.
>>
>>71150259

Well King already tweeted a picture of the Horn with the words "This Time Around" on it not that long ago. So yes, it's all but guaranteed we'll see the horn and know that it's a continuation. Which in all honesty would be a perfect explanation for any changes that are made.
>>
>>71143390
>good books
I only read the first one, so I don't know when they get good.
>>
>>71146082
The books were already shit.
>>
>>71150405
Now imagine a asoiaf class rape on the books
Oh boy this is going to flop hard
>>
WE
>>
>>71150448
Good. Game of Thrones is the best comedy on TV currently.
>>
File: SoapyTurner.jpg (779 KB, 2850x3564) Image search: [Google]
SoapyTurner.jpg
779 KB, 2850x3564
>>71150405
The books need to be restructured/re-edited with parts expanded upon while some very huge, very obvious parts getting cut the fuck out of them:

>Book IV should be Book I, and should be split into two books, adding in all other "past lore" that has cropped up since Book IV was written (because honestly, it's 98% good material)

>Then it should go Gunslinger, Drawing of the Three, The Waste Lands

>Finally, Books V, VI, VII need an absolute shit-ton of garbage torn out of them (the rambling Father Callahan saga, all the "Stephen King in his own story" shit, the terrible final confrontation with the Crimson king) and condensed down into two books

King has done this kind of thing with a couple of his books before (just not at this scope.) The books would be infinitely more palatable, and would, quite literally, make for a decent Game of Thrones™-tier HBO show if all that happened.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>71150699
Or, you can stop mutilating every single fucking story and write your own.

Oh wait, you can't, you need to shit all over to what already exist because you can't fathom an existence without another flick for your eyes

Fucking cancer
>>
>>71150304

>OH SHIT

>I BE'S BACK IN DA DESERT

>AN HOL' UP

>SAY WHUT

>I GOT'S DA HORN SON!

>AN OH SHIT WERD UP

>SAID HOL UP

>FINNA

>WHAT

>NOW I BE'S BLACK N SHEIT

>suddenly a weird quavery, half bitchy voice pipes up: "Roland..."

>OH SHIT SON, N SUZE BE HERE TOO, AN SHE BE WHITE AN LOOK LIKE JLAW NIGGA

screencap this
>>
>>71150922

No because it's retarded and not funny. Force your meme elsewhere.
>>
File: smuggies.png (378 KB, 1247x881) Image search: [Google]
smuggies.png
378 KB, 1247x881
>>71150836
>he actually thinks the last 3 books are good and not an embarrassing mutilation of the story in their own right
>>
>>71150836
Fuck Stephen. Your books are barely worth the ink they're printed with.
>>
File: 1352209266158.png (35 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1352209266158.png
35 KB, 700x700
>>71150946
Get a real job fatty. I hope they fill the movie with trannies and niggers and MLP, for the express purpose of you having a stroke about it.
>>
>>71151017

There's only one person here posting as if they are incredibly mad. I'm sorry you are so bothered that I didn't like your "joke".
>>
>>71144073
Him and the boy going through the tunnel being chased by monsters was awesome.
>>
Who would be a better fit for Walter?

I feel like McConaughy tries too hard and would be too serious in the role, when he's supposed to be like a crazy laughing fucker. I can't think of anyone though to fit the role well.
>>
I worked on this and I have the script in the room with me
>>
>>71151208
I'm sorry.
>>
File: 1328241551007.gif (491 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1328241551007.gif
491 KB, 500x282
>>71151057

>"I'VE CRANKED TO 11 ON THE DEFENSIVE LIKE A SPERGY LITTLE SHIT, YET EVERYONE ELSE IS MAD, REEEEEEE"

Good job anon, but this isn't Tumblr so no huggies for you
>>
File: top tier.jpg (20 KB, 269x370) Image search: [Google]
top tier.jpg
20 KB, 269x370
BEST BOOK COMING THROUGH
>>
>>71151285

It's fine on it's own, it just does nothing at all for the overall story of The Dark Tower. You can remove it and lose nothing.
>>
>>71151208
I've worked on AAA video games before. Unless you are some kind of lead, it means exactly jack shit.
>>
>>71151320
>You can remove it and lose nothing.

The same can be said of you and this thread
>>
>>71151324
Did you go to video game college?
>>
>>71150977
>>71151003
My point is not "the books are good". My point is you have to consume another flick because you're addicts

Keep spinning. You're the reason why this industry is cancer
>>
>>71151366

I'm being serious. They could do a 15 minute flashback in one of the movies to cover the whole book.
>>
>>71147016
its literally clint.
>>
File: m3RfWebU.jpg (84 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
m3RfWebU.jpg
84 KB, 640x640
>>71151570

Clint is too old. Funny enough his son Scott actually could do it.
>>
>>71143390
its a fucking stephen king adaptation, it was dead on arrival, get over yourself
>>
>>71151607
Who's the mother? Ray Liotta?
>>
File: HS_Eastwood_05_0.jpg (263 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
HS_Eastwood_05_0.jpg
263 KB, 640x800
>>71151917

What? He looks just like his father when he was younger.
>>
>>71143390
Steady on m8, it's not that good a book
>>
>>71151380
I'm not going to watch this slock. It's just shitposting.
>>
File: trash.png (407 KB, 570x489) Image search: [Google]
trash.png
407 KB, 570x489
>>71143390
>Stephen King novel
>Good

kek
>>
>>71152570

Some are. Not all.
>>
>>71143870
I wouldn't mind, except I'm reading the books atm, and a huge part of the drawing of the three is about how Detta Walker constantly fucks with Eddie and Roland because they are white, and she was especially scared of Roland

how are they even gonna adapt that if Roland is black? is she gonna call him an 'uncle tom' or something?
>>
>>71152999

What's more important is that she's crazy, the racism isn't necessarily the important part.
>>
>>71145051
I do not agree at all with Cell adaptation. I thought it was pretty good.
>>
>>71151607
>>71151985
Too bad he can't act for shit :(
>>
>>71154318

He can learn, still young.
>>
>>71151812
>The Stand tv miniseries
that just ruined adaptations for me
>>
>>71152999
They will cast a white actress to play Odetta so the public can have a white racist towards a black character

>>71153111
Her mentally illness, plus the hits on the head and her racism are all connected.

Can it work without the racism? Yes. Was it necessary? No. Because it was fitting. But now they will either change the story and/or the characters to fit the narrative. And call racist whoever tries to ask simple questions or point out how overcomplicated has become for no reason
>>
>>71144276
But King IS racist, you libfag moron, he agreed to turn his MAIN WHITE CHARACTER to white. That's clear cut racism, you bozo.
>>
King is a megacuck who literally petitioned the Maine congress to accept more Somali immigrants.

I used to like the books but have nothing but disdain for everything he makes now.
>>
>>71155251
I hope they go full retard and cast some transgender abomination as Odetta. Y'know, someone with a real mental illness.
>>71155439
>Somalis
Perfect fit for Maine!
>>
>>71145957
Dude, I´m black and I can´t understand why they changed Roland. It´s a dumb move.
>>
>>71143390
Thank god I'm not King's fan and I don't care about his garbage books.
>>
>>71147893
Joe Hill will probably play him. At this point, he might even be a better writer than his dad.

Still hoping Dano gets cast as the guy who drops shit on people from buildings and pushes people in front of cars and shit (can't remember his name).
>>
>>71143638
There's a lot of book series that haven't been adapted, but which one are you talking about?
>>
so why make Roland black? some attempt to be "progressive"
this is fucking bullshit, Roland has to be white, fuck, they always emphasize his "ice blue eyes" everytime new characters meet him
not to mention this fuck up the entire Susannah thing
>>71145863
seriously? the second book was published like 30 years ago and nobody complained about it
>>
>>71143390
I'm so fucking sad
I was one of those people that was really eager to finish the story after the 5th book, learning about King's accident and shit
I liked the entire saga, and was kinda excited to see an eventual, if crappy as usual, adaptation
then learning who was going to actually be Roland felt like a complete dick move vs the so called "constant readers"
fuck you King for being ok with it
fuck you for not having the balls to say no and trying to be faithful to your own fucking story
>>
>>71156823
>the guy who drops shit on people from buildings and pushes people in front of cars and shit (can't remember his name).
Jack Mort
asshole got what he deserved
>>
>>71157249
I'm still convinced it's not cowardice. It's about his product. He doesn't care about "fans", they already bought the books.

He cares to sell his product plain and simple. And to sell today you need to accomodate to a "progressive" audience and whatever that may imply

It's basically what rowling is doing, more or less, with black hermione. They're selling the same product in a different flavour. It's like shooting mentally challenged fishes in a barrel
>>
>>71143390
King sold his soul to jewz for the money, simple as that
hope it flops so they don't rape the entire series
the casting announcement was enough to see they want to be on the "progressive trend" (whatever that means) of shoving down black actors nobody wants everywhere, maybe as an apology for movies being "too white"
that does not justify screwing up an entire plot just for it
>>
>>71157428
its that whole "progressive" thing that gets me mad
so what now, there can't be black homeless people because that is racist against them?
this just fucking shows how thinskinned America is and forever will be regarding colored people
if I wanted a black gunslinger I would go and watch D'jango, simple as that
>>
>>71157545
Until this shit is consumed they wont stop. Who would? It's basically free money. They don't even have to work on scripts from scratch. Only adjust. These last years have been all about remakes.
It will go on a little bit more until the great public is full like a whale.

At the moment we'te in the phase where normalfags start making complaints and don't push it further because they get shut down by the rest.

The phase before this is trolls and contrarians, precursors of what's to come. Instead, the next phase will be a surge in "critics" and such that start shifting the agenda towards the next major destination. Slowly
>>
>>71157765
well, what a fucking time to be alive
whatever, most of King's movies adaptations suck
Nightmares and Dreamscapes is good, but only because those are short stories, his forte
>>
File: black speedwagon.png (85 KB, 233x237) Image search: [Google]
black speedwagon.png
85 KB, 233x237
>>71144126
The idea is that being being a nigger is a way of life, a way of behaving.
Black people can be niggers but being black doesn't automatically make you a nigger.
What constitutes nigger behaviour varies depending on who you ask.
>>
File: AAAAAA1385779913511.gif (3 MB, 359x346) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAA1385779913511.gif
3 MB, 359x346
>>71143870

What's he gonna do? say no I do not want a black guy playing my character and get crucified by the media?
>>
>>71143541
I don't even remember it, literally just filler shit
>>
>>71150699
>Book IV should be Book I, and should be split into two books, adding in all other "past lore" that has cropped up since Book IV was written (because honestly, it's 98% good material)
>Then it should go Gunslinger, Drawing of the Three, The Waste Lands
Completely disagree. Wizard and Glass should be told after The Gunslinger, preferably while Eddie, Susannah, and Jake are present.

We shouldn't learn everything about Roland's past before the main story even takes place.
>>
>>71157122
Because black people don't read

:^)
>>
>>71146096
There is way in hell, a black character will be played by a white actor.
>>
>>71147016
Stop this fucking Mads meme, you insufferable little cunt
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.