[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we agree on this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: battleofthebastards.png (7 KB, 669x78) Image search: [Google]
battleofthebastards.png
7 KB, 669x78
This was best war scene in TV history.
>>
>Jon Snow hits a guy on a horse with a sword
>the guy on the horse flies off the horse and backwards at about 20 feet
No. Its redditor garbage. Its just a rehashed Lord Of The Rings with new characters.
>>
>>71140876
From a technical standpoint, yes. Only contrarians will say otherwise
>>
>>71140876
Oh yes because all those ones from band of brothers were literally shit in comparison... please.
>>
>>71141006
Found the redditor.
>>
>>71141061
I think hes OP too
>>
>>71140876
That's not Band of Brothers.
>>
it was just like 45358 shots of someone dying.
got boring
>>
>>71141114
I wouldn't doubt it. All GoT fans are redditors.
>>
>>71140963
I noticed that one, the guy on the horse looked a little too far away for jon to have actually hit anyways, also Jon's sword didn't recoil at all from hitting a guy on horseback, he just follows through like he was just swinging at air, most of the scene was alright, but that one moment was just awful.
>>
>>71141227
Nah senpai. Kill yourself. A manlet like Jon Snow wouldn't be able to do any of that stuff in the show.
>>
>>71140876
I don't know about best, but it was pretty incredible.
>>
>>71140876
>best war scene in TV history
Well I think we can agree that it was a better battle scene than season 1 had:
Tywin vs Rob Stark's sacrificed cannon fodder
Jaime vs Rob Stark
>>
How good are the war scenes in band of brothers? Someone at university once told me that there are hardly any battle scenes in the series and that its mainly just soldiers talking and the aftermath of battles.
>>
>TV
Shit by default
>>
>>71140876
There is no reason you couldn't have posted this in the general.
>>
>>71140876
>Jon Snow hasn't seen rickon since he was like 4-5
>Somehow suddenly cares so much about him that seeing him die makes him charge into an army 3x his size and suicide half his men
Didn't really buy this, it was pretty shitty forced writing. Especially when they all knew exactly what was going to happen
>Wun Wun doesn't wear armor or carry a weapon
>Punches through winterfell gates, can't break a shield
>The dead somehow only being in one spot
>Letting your enemy slowly surround you without trying to break part of it before they finish
It was good by GoT standards, but realistically that episode wasn't amazing by any means.
>>
Three Kingdoms shits all over this. Did they even kill any horses?
>>
>>71142366
I bet any time a character protects a baby in a dire setting like this you have an autism attack over that too. Your brain is seriously fucked up. It doesn't matter that it's been a few years. You should go into a blind rage or mentally collapse if you watch a sibling get murdered of you. You are not so witty. Get help.
>>
>>71142517
u mad tho
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.