[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sansa's keikaku
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: sansa final form.png (325 KB, 782x437) Image search: [Google]
sansa final form.png
325 KB, 782x437
It seems stupid but it actually wasn't
>Trick Ramsay into attacking a smaller force instead of a siege
>Now the North sees Jon as a hero because he fought for them against all odds. If he just smashed Rams with a huge army, they would have never seen his true nature. The Northern houses wouldn't side with him earlier, but now they will.
She's directly learned from every great planner and politician in the series except for Tywin.. and even still she knows how he works by proxy.
>>
File: 1397173996341.jpg (105 KB, 836x727) Image search: [Google]
1397173996341.jpg
105 KB, 836x727
>>71139125

Why can't you stupid kids keep all GoT shit in one thread?

Oh yeah, you need attention.

btw you're an idiot.
She could have easily gotten Jon killed.
She had no clue he'd survive.

Sansa is a spoiled brat.
but you'd know something about that right OP
>>
>>71139125
I want to smell her feet when she takes off her boots, ass when she pulls down her pants, tight sweaty ginger cunt while she rides my face
>>
>>71139125
>Thread note; keikaku mean plan
>>
>>71140044
Why would OP be such a faggot and not use the word "plan" instead?

Also, she could have warned Jon about her plan the night before instead of having him fight in a battle where all odds seemed against him
>>
File: 1465642234403.png (528 KB, 853x833) Image search: [Google]
1465642234403.png
528 KB, 853x833
leaks?
>>
>>71139125
Man this show sucks.
>>
Yeah, great idea. Now everybody in the Jon's company thinks he's irresponsible leader.
>>
>>71140996
they all dead
>>
That was not a plan, that was just perfect Tully timing.
>>
Man shut the fuck up theres tons of threads with the same fucking discussion allready
>>
File: 1445695675422.jpg (25 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1445695675422.jpg
25 KB, 321x322
>>71139125
>mfw I realized the final battle will be Jon Snow and Daenerys against the Night's King and Sansa
>>
inb4 Sansa kills Jon in the final
>>
Are women this much overpowered in the GRRRRRR Martin books?

We all know this season is full filler which will be accepted by Martin because he's a lazy faggot and won't try to think something else.
>>
>>71141233
Only Daenerys and Arya. Brienne comes close but her prowess with a sword is outweighed by how much of a fucking retard she is.
>>
>>71141233
Not really, chalk that one up to D&D's shitty writing.
>>
>>71141262
Brienne book and Brienne show are Damn near different characters. Book is humble and some what dim as well as very much imperfect. Show Breinne is prideful and seemingly has no fallacies
>>
>>71141262
>>71141271
>>71141438

Ok, As I supposed is because of actual tv style of women then. Thanks.

Daenerys overpower is understable cause she has dragons and shiet tho.
>>
>>71141740
Daenerys' overpower is because she's clearly GRRM's fantasy waifu

Hence her being a pure virgin who catches a giant cock and then devolves into lesbian and scat scenes
>>
>>71139125

This scene was such a tease, thought she was going to become a cold calculating bitch like Little finger then next season starts and she's as helpless as ever
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.