[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: small5.jpg (156 KB, 610x384) Image search: [Google]
small5.jpg
156 KB, 610x384
I don't get it
>>
whats not to get? hes a fumbling alcoholic who at times is as bad as a fag on adderall but he's also one of the best comedians currently alive

NETFLIX
>>
>>71140350
What? Did a person type this?
>>
>>71140383

Are you a mid '90s kid like me, grown up with truly violent games?

I discovered recently that I'm completely desensitized to violence by listening to Carlin and Stanhope. I just can't get how someone would gasp hearing that stuff.

>tfw my parents allowed me to play God of War when I was 8
>10 years old, most violent '70s-'80s movies are now a classic, I'm allowed to watch the most fucked up stuff before my 10th birthday
>>
He's never made me laugh

He isn't funny

>mfw all these Americans think they're incredible and so far ahead of everyone else
>are total shit
>>
>>71140496
>its a uk stays buttblasted cuz their only good stand-up comedian was christopher hitchens episode
>>
Hicks was better.
Carlin (until the late 80s) even moreso.
>>
He's not a funny comedian more of a nod your in agreement comedian in other words a shit comedian
>>
>>71140496

the uk are the ones who act like the true innovators of comedy

you guys found out one day what irony was and you haven't stopped overusing it since

uk comedy fucking stinks and not to mention none of your comedians are funny off the cuff
>>
Let's derail this into a standup comedy thread.

Bill Burr is the greatest comedians of the last 10 years.
>>
>>71140465
My mom bought me Saving Private Ryan, Platoon, and Commando gor my 8th birthday. I showed Saving Private Ryan to my 3rd grade friend and he cried during the D day scene and couldn't keep watching. I told him it would get better and he said "You just keep saying that but it doesnt!".

Anyway, black comedy is the best. And stanhope has some amazing bits. Freemarket Pussy and If You Get Offeneded by a word are his best two imo. Also the one about the devaluation of blowjobs and buttpussy is fucking amazing.
>>
File: 1419841452178.jpg (487 KB, 2500x1735) Image search: [Google]
1419841452178.jpg
487 KB, 2500x1735
>>71140350
>one of the best comedians currently alive
>>
>>71142160
>it's a most people are cynical, misogynistic, and apolitical because I am and everyone thinks like me episode
>>
>>71142382
As compared to who? He definitely has the most unique things to say. His delivery is a bit sloppy but that's to be expected when you're washed out.
>>
>>71142247
true story
>>
>>71142247
He's a watered down Doug Stanhopenwith a better delivery. If we're talking delivery guys Tom Segura is goat. But he has nothingbreal to say. He's all topical.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.