[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Hit & Miss the most Hipster SJW pandering show ever or?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: hit&miss.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
hit&miss.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
Is Hit & Miss the most Hipster SJW pandering show ever or?

>tranny main character
>woman with kids from three different fathers
>whiteknighting mtf tranny
>mixed kids
>set in UK
>set design is nothing but hipster palettes
>teases assassin, gives family drama
>>
>be woman
>be casted to play a tranny because you look convincingly like one
JUST
>>
>>71133783
Yeah, in fairness it seems like more of a hipstercredbait show than sjw, but fuck me...and the scene in the second episode with the whole
>i'm a real boy, i'm a real boy
while while wearing a pinocchio nose?
>>
did they show the tranny's bp being pounded?
>>
>virtue signalling: the show
>>
...and I couldn't make it through the second episode.

Also
>very *American* score that's super out of place
>>71134239
>tranny's bp
?
>>
>>71133783
>'That’s why I end up in these seemingly difficult movies. That’s what is offered to me, and I need to make a living.'

Heh, at least she's honest about it, but that's kinda what you get for sucking off Vincent Gallo for a shitty movie.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2172213/Chloe-Sevigny-concerns-playing-transsexual-role-Hit--Miss-poses-androgynous-photoshoot.html#ixzz4CIXDwnFB
>>
>>71134262
Blaster Pistol
>>
>>71133660
I didn't know such a show existed.
Poor British are cucked beyond salvation.
At this point not even brexit might be enough to help them.
>>
>>71134351
Hi buddy waz sup. Vincent Gallo stole a prosthetic penis from the set of Trouble Every Day and used it in The Brown Bunny which is why he grips it at the base at all times during that simulated sex scene. Wise up, sucker.
>>
>>71134363
There's around 4 or 5 cock shots in the first two episodes...shit looked like there was a semiwood.
>>71134380
I just came across it poking in netflix. It seems like someone watched Columbiana and thought it would be a good idea to take the action and motivation out, put a bunch of annoying kids in, and film around 20 hours of that.
>>71134395
Doesn't change the fact that she sucked a dick on camera for a shitty indy film for a known asshat and didn't think it wouldn't affect her career horribly.
>>
>SJW
I'm sick and tired of this fucking term.
>>
>>71134449
She didn't suck a dick, she sucked a prosthetic. Get it through your thick skull, digestposter. Also,her filmography was already tainted by OTT sex scenes so I doubt that affected her career trajectory.

You got fooled by a fake dick. How stupid are you?
>>
>>71134464
Cry me a river. The shoe fits.
>>71134485
>She didn't suck a dick, she sucked a prosthetic.
Literally makes exactly no difference. That you think the dick was made of silicone and not rubber makes a difference means you're a retard.
>>
>>71134576
>of silicone and not flesh
is how that should read. Sorry, sleep deprived.
>>
>>71133660
No. This has nothing to do with Serious Joke Wizards.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.