[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell kind of movie was this? Ok so an oil company is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: On-Deadly-Ground-1994.jpg (222 KB, 1058x1500) Image search: [Google]
On-Deadly-Ground-1994.jpg
222 KB, 1058x1500
What the hell kind of movie was this?

Ok so an oil company is destroying the environment.... so your solution is to attack their base of operations and literally murder everyone? Including law abiding security just doing their jobs? And the movie plays it like if he's doing the right thing.

What the fuck.
>>
Well I'm sorry to hear that
>>
>>71132312
...Cuz now...
>>
Um, but all Seagal did at first was expose their corrupt practices, they first hired a hitman or two to take him out, then full-on mercenaries. So they started it.... He just finished it.
>>
>>71132290
yup

He also caused several large explosions and a chemical waste spill
>>
File: Snatcher.png (618 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
Snatcher.png
618 KB, 1360x768
>>71132290
Working as a security guard for an oil company destroying the environment? Sounds like engineers working on the Death Star. If you're in the wrong place at the wrong time for money, well, I'm sorry to hear that.
>>
>>71132290
Billy Bob Thorton is that movie lol he gets ganked

oh and Seagal literally stabs a dude in the eye with a knife the smashes the knife through the guys skull. Its like wow over kill nigga lol
>>
File: Frank-Kitamoto[1].jpg (9 KB, 180x210) Image search: [Google]
Frank-Kitamoto[1].jpg
9 KB, 180x210
>Steven Seagul
>>
>>71132290
The oil company was corrupt and screwed over and killed many people and communities. He was getting revenge on them for trying to kill him and attemptijg to unlawfully destroy an inuit society.
>>
>>71132479
I've been pronouncing Seagal as Seagull for most of my life
the real pronunciation just sounds pretentious
>>
>>71132479
seagal is hebrew for purple
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.