[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: i love lucy.jpg (57 KB, 500x623) Image search: [Google]
i love lucy.jpg
57 KB, 500x623
Thoughts?
>>
You just know
>>
>>71122369
Was he a homosexual
>>
File: Lucille_Ball.jpg (2 MB, 1903x2400) Image search: [Google]
Lucille_Ball.jpg
2 MB, 1903x2400
>>71122369
Lucy was hot back in the thirties and forties
>>
>>71122395
Well, we DO know. They married and had kids.
>>
I had a teacher who was obsessed with this show.
>>
>>71122502
Lucy was a smoke show when she was on the 3 stooges
>>
File: The_Gumm_Sisters.jpg (51 KB, 557x700) Image search: [Google]
The_Gumm_Sisters.jpg
51 KB, 557x700
>>71122502
>>71122369
>pencil eyebrows
>ever attractive
why do women do this shit?

on the flipside. here's judy garland when she was ugly
>>
Funnies female on TV ever.
>>
>>71122480
Serial heterosexual,if anything. He had a ridiculous amount of affairs.

Still,they say that the two loved each other even to the end,and despite being divorced for decades she still spoke to him as wife and husband when she called him the day before he died.
>>
>>71122673
I never thought she was funny.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.