[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what will she do next season?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1466466129206.png (147 KB, 276x360) Image search: [Google]
1466466129206.png
147 KB, 276x360
Since she has had such a great fan reaction she will no doubt get a bigger role, what will it be?

>Jorah's Niece, could be useful in negotiating with Dany
>Most loyal Stark support, first to rally
>Only person in the north who owns boats

Personally i could see her (or her house, she has 4 sisters who are older than her but no where to be seen, plot point in the books) becoming Warden of the north. The Warden was supposed to deal with wildlings and pirates, since there is no wildling problem anymore and no one but them has ships the Mormonts would be the logical choice.
>>
She's not Jorah's niece, they're cousins.
>>
>>71122354
There is no reason you couldn't have posted this in the general.
>>
>>71122471
deal with it faggot. lolibearfu gets her own thread
>>
>>71122555
>cunny threads are ok if they're made by fag/got/s
>>
>>71122571
>>71122471
>worth 1/20th of a Bearloli warrior
>talking shit

>>71122555
Literal bearloli auntie, her sister has a daughter who isn't treated as a bastard because mom claims the kid and her brother were sired by bears.

>>71122442
Oh right, paternal first cousin though so damn close.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (14 KB, 260x323) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
14 KB, 260x323
nothing short of queen in the north is acceptable
>>
there's like 10 soldiers left in her house. they're fucking irrelevant. but i'm sure d&d will find some way to empower her as a stronk female.
>>
>>71122962
Except she is in charge because the 4 other people in line before her to take Lordship are not present. Logically the reason she is in charge and why they have so few men is her 4 sisters are off doing strong women stuff presumably with their navy.

Bringing up that point, do the books mention anything at all about their Navy? They must have one, what with being an island and all.

Also provides a perfect excuse next season to have Davos hanging out with them, Dragonstone is still holding out last time it was mentioned and as Stannis's hand Davos is technically in charge of it. Taking charge of it would also flank the hell out of the south.
>>
>being mentally damaged to the point that you idolize a prepubescent girl

Seek help
>>
File: lady bearington.jpg (495 KB, 1131x1130) Image search: [Google]
lady bearington.jpg
495 KB, 1131x1130
>>71123405
#ProudToBe
>>
>>71123355
Fuck, i just realized this is exactly what is going to happen. Lady Mormont and Davos are going to go to Dragonstone to get all the dragon glass they have to fight the walkers.

Screencap these posts mainland bitches, Bearloli will literally save the world.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.