[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
your first movie crush thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: lolitacute.jpg (23 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
lolitacute.jpg
23 KB, 500x281
mine is Lolita from the movie lolita (1997)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHyTv0TM1CQ&list=RDIHyTv0TM1CQ
>>
Who let the nymphet loving European out of his jail cell? Go kill another dentist playwright and eat a Hamburger, you humbug.

>pic related
>>
>all those women in the comments saying they loved the movie and book
w-what did they mean by this?
>>
kek someone involved in making this movie was a footfag for sure
>>
>>71108576
is this your first day on earth? a huge percentage of girls want to fuck their dads. or did you really think all those old bastards fucking their daughters were just manipulative geniuses or something?

most of them barely have to ask i bet. it's a strange thing for most men to understand because i don't think many of us want to bang our mothers.
>>
>>71108783
>i don't think many of us want to bang our mothe

are you a retard? boys wanting to fuck their mothers is more common than girls wanting to fuck their fathers
>>
>>71108783
is it yours? i was clearly memeing.
>>
>>71108858
speak for yourself
>>
>>71108858
ya nah, you just don't know how women work senpai. to them, there is no such thing as romantic love as we know it. to them(or most of them) the way they feel about their father, the one who provides for and protects them, is very little different to the way they feel about their boyfriend/husband, the one who provides for and protects them. Sex is simply something they either give freely as thanks for that service, use to manipulate said man for various reasons, or just do because it feels alright(like a backrub). I'm sure many will sperg out on me claiming otherwise, because they have been lied to repeatedly by women and the cucks they are believe them, but this is how women work. If you understand this you will stand a much better chance of not getting completely fucked over by them, their brains do not work like ours do.

When a girl says she loves you, she has a completely different definition of the word then you do, she means you are meeting her needs very well at the current moment, and she will stop the very instant you are not meeting those needs. Bring on the numale replies.
>>
>>71108858
citation needed
>>
File: queen.png (855 KB, 1279x677) Image search: [Google]
queen.png
855 KB, 1279x677
>>71108522
Natalie Dormer looks like her.
>>
>>71109105
i'd eat out her asshole if you get my meaning
>>
>>71106687
kys, pedo
>>
File: thirteen.jpg (113 KB, 630x472) Image search: [Google]
thirteen.jpg
113 KB, 630x472
Evan Rachel Wood in Thirteen
>>
>>71110087
>comes to a site for pedos
>gets angry when he learns he'll never fit in
>>
>>71110227
good pick
>>
>>71106687
Is that the only or the best movie based on Lolita (assuming it is because I don't know)? I'm interested
>>
>>71110487
Kubrick did one. The one pictured is superior are far more boner inducing. Only hipsters and redditors will say otherwise.
>>
>>71110589
true, also anyone who says they wouldn't fuck her is literally gay. she was like 17-18 in the movie and prime pussy
>>
>>71110487
The 90's lolita is the best one. Kubrick's version is shit, he had the MPAA breathing down his neck and heavily censoring everything he did. He said he wasn't allowed to fully eroticize the relationship between Lo and Humbert like he wanted to because of the censors.
>>
>>71108858
>that projection
>>
seriously, can anyone answer who was the footfag that helped make this movie? have you even watched it? it's feet feet feet constantly. someone is behind this
>>
She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Lolita.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1045x576) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1045x576
My first movie crush was the girl from Spy Kids when it first came out. Even today I think she is hot as fuck in that movie, the. I remember I'm not 8 years old anymore.
>>
>>71106687

My first real girlfriend was this kind of manipulative slut.

It was fucking GLORIOUS.

I miss being 16.

Throwing my hat in for Lo.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.