[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were the Goa'uld impersonating Gods that already existed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (424 KB, 608x404) Image search: [Google]
file.png
424 KB, 608x404
Were the Goa'uld impersonating Gods that already existed in human mythology or were they the origin for those myths?
>>
the whole human race came through the stargate
>>
Of course they were the origin of them. Did you watch the movie op?
>>
>>71103477
No, just the series.
>>
does anyone have the screenshot of the alternative timeline evil Aphophis?
>>
Why did so many off worlders speak English?
>>
>>71103707

why did so many worlds look like a canadian forest?
>>
>>71103782
lel
>>
stargate is bad, but it's comfy bad
>>
>>71104168

the CGI budget was way too low
>>
>>71104261

not to mention how bad the CGI was early, dont get me wrong watching this show every time it was on as a teenager was fucking sick, but I looked back at the episode where they use C4 to blow up the two pyramids that are about to attack earth, man that CGI was rekt.

Not nearly as bad as babalyon 5 but I'd take canadian forest and sci-fi grade military operating over the complete overuse of CGI now
>>
>>71104261
You can make up for bad CGI in a sci fi show with good acting, writing and direction. Stargate isn't good in either of those things, but at the same time it isn't bad in an aggravating way.

I like the pacing of most episodes, and the sets are pretty nice if cheap
>>
>>71104435

The overwhelming odds were always compelling.
>>
>>71104345
Honestly, I never found the CGI in SG-1 to be terrible. I mean, sure, for a 22 episode sci fi show released in 1997 it wasn't great, but I found it less egregious than shit like the submarine in Lost.
>>
>>71103412
why the fuck would the most egocentric race in the fucking universe adapt gods from some primitive shittskins as theyr own names?
>>
>Eli lost a ton of weight and became a Chad
I don't know how I feel about this.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.