[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
best season ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: weiss-benioff.jpg (131 KB, 600x369) Image search: [Google]
weiss-benioff.jpg
131 KB, 600x369
’’This season there is not a weak episode. This is the best season we’ve done. It’s also the one I’m proudest of.’’

- David Benioff
>>
File: Retarded.webm (548 KB, 720x402) Image search: [Google]
Retarded.webm
548 KB, 720x402
>>71101873
>let's drop our swords before we run

Nailed it.
>>
>>71101873

Well tbqh all the episodes have been solid but some of the weak parts are dragging it down when compared to season 1 or 2.

Bastardbowl was legit great though.
Cinematography has been amazing throughout
>>
>>71101873
they truly are hacks
>>
>>71101873
Only truly weak episode was episode 8
>>
>>71102006
I'm puzzled how the majority of not only people but critics praise this fucking crap.
>>
>>71102140

Special snowflake fag
>>
>>71102140
ignore the jumped up "bloggers" on meta"critic" or rotten tomatoes. They are far inferior to us /tv/ patricians
>>
>>71101953
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
>>
>>71102203
No I'm usually not a contrarian and I loved Breaking Bad and GoT up to season 3. i just believe it has completely jumped the shark and season 5 and 6 have been comically bad.

>despite having the most simple and predictable plot, it's filled with plotholes
>feminist power fantasies everywhere
>all focus on stupid CGI battle scenes as if they're making some epic like Avatar or something when they're still on a (although pumped up) show budget
>bad acting
>for a show praised for grey characters, there is absolutely no depth to anybody and it's basically LOTR tier good against evil now
>>
>>71102140
Plebs think the long shot of Jon wading through the battle was absolute kino
>>
>>71102481
>tfw think the show is going to shit
>But now I'm getting lumped in with /pol/ dumbshits who think everything's a feminist conspiracy
>>
Who else think that 6x08 was the only good episode for writing and dialogues? It remembered me the first seasons
>>
>>71102481
>>for a show praised for grey characters, there is absolutely no depth to anybody and it's basically LOTR tier good against evil now
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
>>71101873
>tfw Season 1 was only good accidentally because D+D didn't quite have enough experience to execute what they wanted yet
>>
>>71102835
>Who else think that 6x08 was the only good episode for writing and dialogues
Because there wasn't any dialogue for half of the episode?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.