[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE WHOLE THINGS OUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1tU7fCd7MA
>>
>>71092473
Fuck you I got excited thinking it was the actual new movie
>>
File: Ghost11.png.jpg (18 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Ghost11.png.jpg
18 KB, 640x360
>>71092720
>new ghostbusters
>excited

cuck
>>
>>71092473
Actually pretty funny desu
>>
>>71094678
I wanna see it mainly for Hemsworth.

His character looks actually reasonable and makes sense to be funny whereas having an entire group of comedic people is not how comedy works.

>Think back to Abott and Costello
>>
File: HuffPo.jpg (72 KB, 800x445) Image search: [Google]
HuffPo.jpg
72 KB, 800x445
Exclusive cast pic. I didn't think there would be actually that many guys in the flick.
>>
Why do we pretend the original is such an untouchable classic? It's not.
>>
>>71094678
that's the irony in your dumb little anti femenist agenda. you've given it far more attention and now everyone wants to see it
>>
>>71094878
The original was released in a time where paranormal and black magic shit was taken seriously by most people. It was an original and funny mix of spiritualism and secularity. Today its dated and kinda stupid.

In this day and age, everyone is atheist and nobody takes ghosts seriously.
Why the fuck does this generation "need" a ghostbusters?
>>
File: o706Wxv.jpg (411 KB, 600x802) Image search: [Google]
o706Wxv.jpg
411 KB, 600x802
>>71094878
>>
File: file.png (103 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
file.png
103 KB, 300x256
>>71095890
>now everyone wants to see it
>>
File: AL.gif (467 KB, 250x183) Image search: [Google]
AL.gif
467 KB, 250x183
>>71095890
I can't speak for anyone else but the desperation to label all negativity towards a rubbish trailer as deep rooted misogyny has made me want to see the film even less.

Angry dudes that hate women definitely don't like it (there is very little they do like after all) but the campaign of clickbait trying to convince the world its only them that think it looks like garbage has been completely one sided and feels insincere.

Its added an extra layer of sleaze to what is already just another uninspired remake of an old film audiences remember.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.