[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you going to watch this expert masturbator's new tv
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1464822009145.jpg (193 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
1464822009145.jpg
193 KB, 1000x563
Are you going to watch this expert masturbator's new tv show, Timeless?
> From Eric Kripke ("Revolution," "Supernatural"), Shawn Ryan ("The Shield") and the producers of "The Blacklist" comes this thrilling action-adventure series in which a mysterious criminal steals a secret state-of-the-art time machine, intent on destroying America as we know it by changing the past. Our only hope is an unexpected team: a scientist, soldier and history professor who must use the machine's prototype to travel back in time to critical events. While they must make every effort not to affect the past themselves, they must also stay one step ahead of this dangerous fugitive. Can this handpicked team uncover the mystery behind it all and end his destruction before it's too late? The cast includes Abigail Spencer, Matt Lanter, Malcolm Barrett, Goran Visnjic, Paterson Joseph, Sakina Jaffrey and Claudia Doumit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4glJzvUunOE
>>
File: 1445828851594.jpg (142 KB, 435x680) Image search: [Google]
1445828851594.jpg
142 KB, 435x680
>>71090411
>expert masturbator
>mfw

I won't though. I have her videos, what else would i want
>>
>>71090472
Sometimes less is more you know?
>>
Black is the only smart one.

Why send him back ?
inb4: "you're the only pilot we have" bullshit
>>
>>71090411
it's legends of tomorrow
>>
File: Abigail Spencer Rectify.webm (3 MB, 1141x640) Image search: [Google]
Abigail Spencer Rectify.webm
3 MB, 1141x640
>>
There are like three time travel shows coming out soon. I hope one of them will be decent.
>>
>>71092661
Four if you count Frequency
>>
>>71092661
>I hope one of them will be decent
They won't and you know it.
It'll all be in the same vein of 12 monkeys. I particularly remember the scratch on the watch bullshit from season 1.

We'll never have primer-tier time travel shows on TV.
>>
>>71092207
Not in this case I've never cum harder even without a woman
>>
>>71094315
I know... but I still want to believe.
>>
>>71090411

>revolution
>the shield
>the blacklist

dropped

>that poster

hahaha dropped twice
>>
>>71094630
>greentexting the shield
>not greentexting supernatural
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.