[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ozymandias
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: IBB_514.jpg (87 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IBB_514.jpg
87 KB, 1920x1080
Is this the most overrated television episode of all-time?
>>
>look ma i posted it again
>>
DUDE THE CINEMATOGRAPHY AND PERFORMANCES WERE UNREAL LMAO
>>
wow that other thread triggered you good, huh?
>>
Huge disappointment. I waited years for Walt to truly break bad and kill Hank and instead they pussy out and bring in some big bad nazi cartoon villains to do it instead.
>>
>>71087958
yes, Oz was better.
>>
>>71088035
>that Walter WHITE was not a nazi
>>
>>71087958

On /tv/ i would say its Pine Barrens from the Sopranos.

It's just another wacky filler with wacky Pauly, wacky Christopher and wacky Bobby on an wacky adventure, that leaves alot of questions unanswered at the end of the episode that are never again mentioned or brought up in another episode.
>>
Breaking Bad is easily the most overrated show yet.

It has a lot of good parts and merit, but it's also jam packed full of retarded and dumb shit
>>
>>71088173
>that leaves alot of questions unanswered at the end of the episode that are never again mentioned or brought up in another episode
SPOONFEED ME PLS, I'M CLINICALLY RETARDED
>>
>>71088234
LIIIIIIIIKE?

The Fly Episode?
>>
>>71088035
>wtf why didnt my sad power fantasy about a nerd killing alphas come to fruition?!
>>
>Breaking Bad seasons 1-4
truly kino, why is this show so obscure? it must be too deep for normies ;-)
>Breaking Bad season 5
REDDIT LIKES IT NOW ITS BEEN SHIT SINCE DAY ONE I SWEAR
>>
>>71088403
If I wanted a nerd power fantasy I would have sperged out over the Walt turned Batman finale like the rest of Reddit wouldn't I? Nah, I wanted a well written, uncompromising story.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.