[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do americans really do this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 911x605) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197 KB, 911x605
Do americans really do this?
>>
not all the time

I've smoked a joint on a roof and watched fireworks from someone's roof

are you telling me you've never done this at all? I think you're missing out
>>
>>71086230

I never have. As a matter of fact, my mom said when I was little I would scoff at the teenagers across the street doing it.

I'm a cop now, go figure
>>
I've never seen anyone do this in canada
>>
No, I hate heights and slanted roofs.
>>
>>71086230
Yes
>>
>>71086230
Stupid New Englanders do. Notice how you never see southerners sittin on their roof. You've gotta have a second story to, we normally don't. Get a porch you fucking hippie queers.
>>
>>71086230
whats this from?

Does Tina Fey get fucked 3rd person by me in this?
>>
I used to in college when my roommates and I rented out a house
>>
Wow these are some old memes.
>>
>>71086569

way to generalize, faggot. Plenty of southern homes of second storees
>>
>>71086599
This Is Where I Leave You
>>
File: 1441988069885.jpg (51 KB, 463x509) Image search: [Google]
1441988069885.jpg
51 KB, 463x509
>>71086230
classic meme OP
>>
>>71086338
My roof is made of Tin, plus I live in a one story house and both sides are on an almost 45 degree angle and there's no shade so I don't think I could sit on it.
>>
>>71086230
Two of my friends slept on my roof one night, and there's not even any way up there other than using a ladder.
>>
>>71086462
Disgusting
>>
>>71086656
WE DON'T SIT ON ROOFS, WHICH IS WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT. SO YOU CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF BACK TO YOUR HACKEY SACK CIRCLE GAY BOY.
>>
Do Americans actually wear their shoes indoors, bathe in tubs and take shits without a bidet?
Disgusting subhumans.
>>
>>71086462

you're a loser
>>
>>71086462
you ever shoot your gun?
>>
>>71086230

No
>>
File: replacements.jpg (363 KB, 709x709) Image search: [Google]
replacements.jpg
363 KB, 709x709
I've never seen anybody do this, but in movies it's an angsty right of passage.
>>
Yes. I've sat on multiple roofs. You Yuropoors are missing out
>>
File: people_on_scooters_6.jpg (160 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
people_on_scooters_6.jpg
160 KB, 375x500
>>71087043
Is that why so many Americans are on scooters because they fell off roofs?
>>
>>71086462
shoot some niggers for me
you're doing god's work anon
>>
>>71086230
only d33p white ppl
>>
>>71086230
Yes, often. I sit out on the roof with girlfriends after sex to cool off int eh summer, sometimes I sit on the roof by myself when doing hobbies like carving or just smoking a cigar. I also do this with porches. Why is this strange?
>>
>>71086230
Yeah but I can tell anyone here who hasn't done it it's overrated. Movies just make things seem cooler and that's how it's always been.
>>
>>71086846
damn...
>>
>>71087337
>euro too poor to have a rooves
beb
>>
Yeah, as a kid I always went on the roof to clean gutters which made me more comfortable with being up there, so later on I'd sometimes crawl out my window watch clouds or stars or something. Also since my room was on the second floor and there wasn't any bathroom on the second floor, I'd often crawl off onto the roof and pee off it so I didn't have to go down the stairs (I lived in the country so there wasn't any chance of anyone seeing or anything).
>>
File: nwIzjZ1.jpg (68 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
nwIzjZ1.jpg
68 KB, 480x480
>>71086657
I took my ex girlfriend to this movie and it brings back bad memories seeing this, I stopped having sex (my first time) because we were going to miss the previews.
> it's a decent movie
> mfw I can't watch it because I cringe at my own stupidity
>>
>>71086230
I smoke before I go to bed and do this with a blanket. Supreme comfy levels
>>
>>71087794
>I smoke
degenerate.
>>
>>71086462
thank you for your service
>>
>>71086462
Thank you for your service
>>
>>71086462
thank you for your service
>>
>>71086462
>>
>>71087577
>I stopped having sex (my first time) because we were going to miss the previews.

This wouldn't be even half as bad if you stopped for the actual movie, but the previews?
>>
>>71088137
I wasn't even looking forward to any of the movies that was coming out. My parents were out of town all day, so we had the house to ourselves all day. We didn't get home until late so we couldn't even continue.
> I want to die
>>
>>71086462

Thank you for your service.

No, really. And stay safe.
>>
>>71086230
I did it sometimes when I was little, but I wouldn't now. God that's so fucking stupid. Of all the places, I wouldn't want to sit on a dirty ass roof.
>>
Yes but only American whites because we can afford two story homes.
>>
File: deformed face.jpg (176 KB, 777x1222) Image search: [Google]
deformed face.jpg
176 KB, 777x1222
>>71087577
>Giving a shit about the goddamn previews
>not knowing the previews last 15 minutes always after the listed showtime
>you had 15 fucking minutes to be late and still see the full feature
Plenty of time for you to have cum you fucking stupid piece of shit.
>>
>>71088444
We had been fucking for half of Little Miss Sunshine at that point. I was on a prescription that made me not be able to cum without over an hour of stimulation, but I agree that I'm a dumb ass
>my face was buried in her sweet 18 yr old Latina pussy while we 69'd
> I stopped and asked her for the time
> she said she didn't care
> we still stopped and went to the theater
> she wouldn't even kiss me because my face smelled like pussy
> why am I like this?
>>
>>71086462
u shoot a nig nogs?
>>
I sit on my roof because I have a giant window and an almost flat roof. I go up there to smoke or whatever
>>
>>71086462
>>
>>71086462
Would you touch a poop for 20 dollars?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (113 KB, 926x645) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
113 KB, 926x645
Grew up in pic related until I was 14.

Used to go out on the flatter portions all the time (there's a big flatter section over the garage in back), went up on the steep valleys on the photo-left and back side a occasionally, but photo-right is a straight drop off the edge. One batshit friend went all the way to the top once; he's dead now though. My sister and her friends would lay out to tan on it a lot.

There was a tree in the back that you could climb up/down from too, so we used to sneak out the window at night and climb down the tree.
>>
>>71086794
>the south has neither fun nor gays
>>
only if there's a view or something cool to watch like fireworks. Yesterday I watched the Chevron refinery catch on fire in Richmond CA, shit was tight
>>
>>71086462
if you use the word "scoff", bad news Billy, your a fag
>>
>>71086462
Kys piggy
>>
>>71086569
Eating on the roof is comfy.
>>
Never seen adults do it, but did it a couple of times as a teenager. You should really try it if you get the chance, grab one friend go on roof and smoke a joint (:
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.