[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
R.I.P. Mike
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 600x600
Mike Stoklasa died in a car accident at 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, June 15, 2016. Mike had picked up a white woman caught in a bad neighborhood on his way to wrap up filming of the latest Best of The Worst episode. The woman became so excited when she realized who had picked her up that she begin sucking him off right there causing him to lose control of the car. They both met their demise when the car crashed into one of Milwaukee's plethora of abandoned buildings.

Why are Mayor Tom Barett, the Milwaukee Police, and that cunt Jay Bauman hiding the truth?
>>
File: you fucked with the wrong anon.jpg (22 KB, 560x414) Image search: [Google]
you fucked with the wrong anon.jpg
22 KB, 560x414
>>
>>71081805
Better put Bosh on the case
>>
File: Paul is Dead.jpg (59 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
Paul is Dead.jpg
59 KB, 500x350
They're looking for a replacement.
>>
File: CkJ7OdXUYAElEVo.jpg large.jpg (237 KB, 1080x1700) Image search: [Google]
CkJ7OdXUYAElEVo.jpg large.jpg
237 KB, 1080x1700
His grieving widow, Rich Evans, was unavailable for comment.
>>
>>71081805
Good, let's hope the prequels were bad meme finally dies with him
>>
>>71082419
Sorry, anon. Those movies will be terrible forever.
>>
Thats not true. The one who died was the star wars guy!!!
>>
>>71082877
George Lucas?!
>>
>>71081805
What's his name again ?
>>
Is Mike cut or uncut?
>>
>>71082325
BIGGER MIIKE

IT'S GONNA BE GREAT
>>
>>71081805
and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>71083157
Mike Wazowski and his loyal sidekick Jay Sullivan
>>
Where's the new BOTW? I need a friend simulator.
>>
>>71083476
Anon posted it earlier today, you slowpoke.

Probably available to the general public tomorrow.
>>
>>71082419
I don't believe you deserve to breath if you think this.
>>
>>71083197
8.5 inches long, 6.5 inches around
uncircumcised
>>
>>71083476
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mRJmcuC-8Y
>>
>>71083931
>uncircumcised

>American
>uncircumcised

What?
>>
>>71084003
Mike was born in Nuremberg.
>>
>>71083157
Mike "bring back the reich" Stoker
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.