[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Biopics/historical dramas/"based on a true story"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 11988981-1.jpg (134 KB, 822x621) Image search: [Google]
11988981-1.jpg
134 KB, 822x621
ITT: Biopics/historical dramas/"based on a true story" movies that are bound to happen soon

movie when?
>>
You mean to tell me they can do:
>Lincoln
>Two movies about Nixon
>Dubya
>JFK

but somehow NOBODY in their right mind has thought to make a movie centering around the Lewinsky Scandal?

Get the right director and it could be good
>>
>>71080950

Soon? Maybe the 95-96 Bulls since it seems these films aren't made until at least 10-20 years after the fact. Although sports movies have largely fallen out of favor for a while now. It's more likely to be a documentary special on a sports channel.

Although personally, I'd like to see 18-1 because fuck the Patriots. But Peyton Manning's last season makes for a good story. Old ass man barely keeping it together loses his starting position then still manages to beat an almost undefeated team that nearly everyone had pegged for winning and rides off into the sunset a winner.
>>
>>71081161
>Lewinsky Scandal

Not while Bill and Hillary are alive. Like it or not, they're still immensely powerful and nothing outside of a limited distribution art house indie studio would dare pick it up.
>>
Ahnuld will have a biopic one day, and it will be fucking awesome.

Cap it.

>shows his life story, but with dream sequences of him as different new action characters we haven't seen before
>>
>>71080950
Shittiest NBA era in history
With the crappiest star ever desu
>>
>>71081696

Fuck off grandpa, the NBA has never been as entertaining.
>>
File: 114_CM_Punk.0.0[1].jpg (106 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
114_CM_Punk.0.0[1].jpg
106 KB, 1600x900
>>71080950
CM Punk after he wins the UFC MW belt (having held the WWE championship for a record long run)
>>
>>71081230
>Peyton "still managing"
kek

>1st half of the season is literally the worst QB in the NFL
>backup and defense carry team to playoffs
>Von Miller single handedly beats patriots and panthers
>In his last postgame interview schills for Budweiser

Sounds like a great movie lmao
>>
I'm so glad they BTFO the memeiors. It's great that LeGod finally got one for da land, but the fact that he exposed Curry while doing it is oh so satisfying.
>>
>>71081161
>Liberal Holywood making a movie that paints Democrats in a bad light
Ya, you keep waiting for that
>>
>>71081832
tbqh I'd rather have the cavs lose because Cleveland's legacy as a sad sack was hilarious. No other city came close.
>>
>>71081731
The 90's put this era to shame. Basketball used to be a physical game. Now it's just a bunch of diving and flopping.
>>
File: 1466428674282.png (42 KB, 627x303) Image search: [Google]
1466428674282.png
42 KB, 627x303
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>71081161
Because Bill is still very popular.

Well with everyone but the AM radio crowd.
>>
>>71082194

I hate flopping but basketball is a sport that requires finesse instead of simple brute strength. Players need more skill right now than they ever did and simply being a giganigga isn't enough.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.