[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cruise re-teams with Mann for Ferrari biopic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: cruiseferrari.jpg (303 KB, 1748x837) Image search: [Google]
cruiseferrari.jpg
303 KB, 1748x837
>Tom Cruise in the driver's seat for Ferrari biopic

>Months after Christian Bale left the project citing health concerns, Tom Cruise has been cast in the role of the automaker Enzo Ferrari in Michael Mann's planned biopic. Mann had initially planned to shoot the project this summer in Modena, Italy, but the filming was delayed when his star bowed out. The picture is now planned to shoot in Summer 2017 with Cruise in the lead. Mann and Cruise had previously collaborated on Collateral (2004).

http://www.deadline.com/2016/06/tom-cruise-in-drivers-seat-for-ferrari-122207/
>>
>>71074444
they should have gotten Steve Buscemi
>>
>>71074444(checked)

Can Cruise do an accentè Italiano?
>>
I'm confident this will be good with Mann at the helm, regardless of who is in the lead.
>>
Will this be better than Rush?
>>
>>71075813
Upvoted.

cruise is so bad because of the scientology but like mann is such a visionary
>>
>>71075840

I guarantee more people will know it actually exists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4SQMoYpoEc
>>
Bring the kino based Mann
>>
>>71075813
>>71075853
Yeah because Miami Vice, Public Enemies, and Blackhat were good right?
>>
>>71076966
I take it you come from the 'Mann's best films are Heat and Collateral' school of thought, yes? Pardon me for preferring something unpopular.
>>
>>71076966
Two of those movies are, yes.
>>
>>71075911

probably one of the best performances fox gave
>>
>>71076966
This is why I'm not excited at all for any of his upcoming projects.
>>
File: download.jpg (50 KB, 738x415) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
50 KB, 738x415
Should of casted Mesut
>>
>>71078392
It's uncanny
>>
>>71078392
thought the same thing
>>
>>71078392
why'd you post the picture of a crowd?
>>
>>71078392
Just about to post it
>>
>>71078649
Nice /sp/ """"""""""""meme""""""""""""" you have there
>>
>>71074444
>http://www.deadline.com/2016/06/tom-cruise-in-drivers-seat-for-ferrari-122207/

>check it
>its fake

why
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.