[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: jep.png (30 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
jep.png
30 KB, 400x300
Well, /tv/?
>>
Dexter
>>
>>71069496
Jesse from Breaking Bad

he drove nearly every conflict in that series
>>
OITNB
>>
>>71069806
Fuck Piper she's so fucking unlikeable

>>71069563
Dexter's great its the sister whose fucking annoying as shit

>>71069662
He was so likeable though?
>>
Arrow

I just don't know if writers are being bold and brave enough with Felicity.
>>
>>71070837
I didn't find Jesse likeable at all, he just kept getting Walt and the others into trouble with his screw-ups and dumbassery. His character sounds like it was written for some black hoodlum drug dealer from the projects.
>>
Scrubs
>>
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
>>
Silicon VALLEY
>>
>>71069496
The walking dead
>>
>>71069496
It has to be Orange is the New Black. Piper is why I stopped watching the show. She's the most unlikable MC in any show's history.
>>
LOST.
Jack was a twat
>>
>>71071764
Andrew Lincoln is probably the best part of that shitty show. Now if you're talking about Sexy Redneck, I can get on board.
>>
File: Benny M..jpg (72 KB, 684x513) Image search: [Google]
Benny M..jpg
72 KB, 684x513
If you've seen it, you know Bloodline was screwed the moment it got rid of Ben Mendelsohn. Protagonist Man just doesn't cut it.
>>
>>71069496
Weeds nancy becomes an insufferable cunt in the later seasons
>>
The Last Kingdom
>>
malcolm in the middle
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.