[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Idiots blaming Sansa for not trusting Jon Snow to not fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: mgid-ao-image-mtv.jpg (85 KB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
mgid-ao-image-mtv.jpg
85 KB, 980x551
>Idiots blaming Sansa for not trusting Jon Snow to not fuck everything up after he literally fucked everything up and she had to save his dumb ass

Why are Jon Snow fans literally as brain dead retarded as their Mary Sue self-insert?
>>
>>71065615
t. Feminist SJW man hating hambeast
>>
>>71065615

I'm just annoyed at people saying CIA was a Deus Ex when it's more of a Chekhov's gun, if not straight foreshadowing
>>
How's he a Mary Sue if she rightfully didn't trust him and had to fix his fuck up?

You're just a contrarian faggot
>>
Whatever you say Salsacuck
>>
>>71065644
Dude, Jon is capable but who wouldn't have fallen into that trap.

Sansa was right, Jon did not go out of character, it made sense. Calm the fuck down.
>>
File: 1437681695942.jpg (145 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1437681695942.jpg
145 KB, 640x480
>jon we have to take winterfell back
>no we have no army we don't stand a chance
>shut up you big pussy let's do it

>wft jon we can't win this we don't have enough men???

Also
>jon why the fuck aren't you asking me for advice
>okay what do you think
>i dunno i don't know anything about battles but don't trust ramsay okay
I like her, but she's beyond retarded sometimes.
>>
>>71066542
She's literally the spoiled daughter of high nobility that has done nothing but been a pawn and gotten people killed.

How is it surprising that she has an inflated opinion of her own importance and no tactical knowledge?
>>
>>71065615
They both fucked up, and lost thousands of lives due to their incompetence.

Fucking nobles.
>>
Did she wait until the last minute to teach him a lesson?
>>
>>71067691

If he hadn't abandoned his defensive positions and trenches, he would have been fine.

Why is it her fault that he decided to be an idiot and throw away the very plan he assured her he would follow?
>>
>>71067909
what plan
>>
Do they really film this in the cold?
>>
>Sansa bitches that he doesn't ask for her advise
>Jon asks for her advise
>Sansa lies to him

Regardless of what Jon did wrong she is worthless.
>>
>>71065615
Why the fuck didn't sansa not tell Jon about her little finger plan?????????? She was just complaining and complaining without ever presenting a solution just so they could hold out a surprise for the audience
>>
>>71068652

Not as cold as it looked in show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouP0USFt4XY
>>
>>71065615
Jon Snow
>Honorable
>Too good for his own good
> just go alone against Ramsay's army
>Giving a flying fuck if die
>And gets his army rekt

Sansa Stark
>A bitch
>Do what a real bitch do, which is offer her pussy to little finger to get his aid
>Success at it
>Wins the battle for little Jon

Westeros isn't a place for good people. So take a guess.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.