[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One thing the Star Wars Prequels did right was introduce new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 5667.jpg (7 KB, 166x204) Image search: [Google]
5667.jpg
7 KB, 166x204
One thing the Star Wars Prequels did right was introduce new and interesting planets

TFA took a step backwards
>>
>>71063571
TFA took lots of steps backwards
It's a shitty Disney product
>>
>>71063571
>Rey, I'm Jedi Knight
>>
Name one interesting planet in the prequels besides Coruskant.
>>
>>71063801
Bait
>>
>>71063801
Fallujah
>>
>>71063801
Naboo
>>
>>71063801
Geonosis
>>
>>71063801
Kamino
>>
File: KenobiWindow.jpg (132 KB, 453x300) Image search: [Google]
KenobiWindow.jpg
132 KB, 453x300
>>71063801
Geonosis
Kamino
Mustafar
Naboo
Kashyyk
Mygeeto
>>
File: 1145874293545.jpg (73 KB, 532x379) Image search: [Google]
1145874293545.jpg
73 KB, 532x379
>I hate TFA no matter what

>Disney makes those Marvel movies too, and those all suck because they have jokes, and are not grimdark and serious like Man of Steel and Batman v Superman

This board is beyond infantile.
>>
>>71064228
I think it's interesting. I've been lurking this site since 08, and it's magical how elitism evolves. It becomes a horrible parody of itself, dies, cracks open, and then a new elite made up of people who previously disagreed form the new status quo.
>>
>>71064171
Rocky desert world
Water world
Lava world
Pretty landscape painting world with fish people in the water
Jungle world
Fog or something? I don't even fucking remember that one. Was that the one with hole cities?
>>
>>71063571
Let's brainstorm interesting planets for the Star Wars Universe
Remeber these are the rules
1: all one biome
2: all one economic sector
>>
>>71064171
>Geonosis
Another desert planet
>Kamino
Good
>Mustafar
Not a good planet but it was new for Star Wars I guess.
>Naboo
See Mustafar
>Kashyyk
Another forest planet
>Mygeeto
Snowy Corooskant that got less than 5 minutes of screentime

And you're also forgetting that half of the prequel trilogy took place on Tatooine for no fucking reason
>>
Only thing the prequels did well wss ruin the presequels. The special affects and CGI became too much. A New Hope, Empire and Jedi were great.
>>
>>71064523
well done, you physically described the geometric conditions ot the planets, you must feel very smart.

I suppose you call Earth simply 'Rocky water world'

>>71064570
A massive ancient droid as a planet that died ages ago would be a good idea

>>71064585
The prequels tell the story of Anakin, who lived on Tattooine.

He spends hardly any of episode 2 in Tatooine, and none in episode 3.
>>
>>71064570
spooky dooky world
scary wary world
honky tonky world
boob milk world
abracadabra world
chupacabra planet
protoplanet of the penis biters
democrat moon
>>
>>71064432
These shifting tectonic plates of elitism and the way status is upheld via recognition of memes and pasta is one reason I come here.
>>
>>71063625
I love how much /tv/ relishes in continually feeling the need to express their displeasure at TFA.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.