[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I wanted to like this episode but the sheer stupidity of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Battle of the bastrids.jpg (196 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Battle of the bastrids.jpg
196 KB, 720x480
>I wanted to like this episode but the sheer stupidity of the way the battle played out ruined it for me.
>Jon Snow the acting commander of his forces says "Fuck it" and charges the Bolton army by himself.
>Lol Wtf Jon?! I know your mad but do you think you're gonna break the enemy lines by yourself or something?
>Ramsay meets Jon's cavalry charge with his own and tells his archers to fire into the middle of the fray.
>Wtf Ramsay? You have roughly three times as many knights as he does. This retarded idea does way more damage to yourself than him! Also you have tons of Pikemen. For gawd's sake just use them to deal with Jon's horses and use yours to flank his army! It's not that hard.
>Davos says tells his archers to le charge into the fray! Wtf Davos? Why waste all of your archers for nothing instead of moving them to a better firing position or holding them in reserve?
>Jon's infantry just stands there and politely waits for the enemy to encircle them.
>HEY GUYS WAKE UP! THIS IS A BATTLE! YOU"RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LET YOURSELF GET SURROUNDED!
>Wun Wun is too dumb to bring a weapon to the battlefield.
>I know giants aren't exactly known for their brains but dis nigga could have been so much more lethal with a tree club or throwing massive boulders.
>>
>>71059921
I'm not convinced you understand war
>>
>>71059921
You have to be 18+ to post on this board.
>>
>>71059921
Keep it in one thread, shitforbrains.
>>
>>71059921

>tree club or throwing boulders

>>/vg/skyrim-general/
>>
Fuck off trolls. This battle was utter shit on a technical level and you know it.
>>
>>71059921
If Davos told the archers to stay they would have been able to shot arrows at ramsay's perfect plan from the back and their forces wouldn't have been surrounded.
>>
>>71059921
Classic autism.
>>
>>71059921
>redditor tries to greentext
>>
>>71060446
>You don't have to be mean to every post you disagree with
>Sometimes being nice is fine too
>>
Ramsay was overconfident with his numerical superiority, so he didn't think to make an elaborated plan. Also, it's clear he's not a soldier and barely knows how to plan a attack
>>
This. Davos fucked up big time.
>>
The whole conversation with Danearys and female greyjoy was probably the most cringey shit I've watched in a long time. Woman in cinema who try to act way too sly or badass always comes off cringey and unnatural. Ofcourse if they don't do this pathetic femenist shit than they lose half their pathetic audience. I mean how does Danearys think she is going to be a ruler when she has an undeserved smugness all the time
>>
DUDE
CORPSE PILES
LMAO
ITS HISTORY !!!!!
>>
>>71059921
>>71060494
try lurking for some time before posting you retarded newfag
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.