[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone recommend me some new found footage films? usually there's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: dTwJ6qA.png (441 KB, 631x480) Image search: [Google]
dTwJ6qA.png
441 KB, 631x480
anyone recommend me some new found footage films? usually there's a general, but I must of been late.
>>
the only halfway decent "found footage" film was Chronicle
>>
>>71059575
yeah that one wasn't bad.

i watched an aussie found footage film the tunnel last week. it was alright.

you got any other choice picks?
>>
File: Troll-Hunters-image-3.jpg (440 KB, 950x1000) Image search: [Google]
Troll-Hunters-image-3.jpg
440 KB, 950x1000
Troll Hunter isn't bad as far as found footage goes
>>
>>71059841
have already watched. was a very long winded movie.

do you have any good ideas in the horror/alien sub-genre?
>>
>>71059962
VHS series maybe? The Taking of Deborah Logan has one good scene that kind of makes it worth watching
>>
>>71060250
i remember taking of deborah logan.. that last scene where shes eating the kid was very unnerving.

vhs disinterested me. thanks for suggestions though
>>
>>71060700
Yeah that's the scene I was referring to. And the paintings were spooky
>>
As Above, So Below

>catacombs in paris gatewell to hell
>"""psychological horror""" that goes off the rails around 45 minutes in

Was going to recommend this but actually i dont know if i really should
>>
Alien Abduction is kind of cool, coming from someone who hates found footage
Then again I'm a huge pleb so
>>
>>71062390
i loved that film. was great
>>
>>71063066
As in The Mcpherson Tape?
If so I loved that movie. I also enjoyed The Poughkeepsie Tapes and V/H/S the first 2 times I saw it. Didn't like the second.
Area 51 was pretty cool, Paranormal Entity was better than all 10 of the Paranormal Activity films, Cloverfield was cool, Quarantine was cool I did however only see it in theatre when it came out and have never seen REC. The Blair Witch Project is still the greatest horror I have ever seen.
>>
Recommending this one. The cover is a bit tacky and I didn't bother watching it based on that for a year or so but when I did I was genuinely impressed.
>>
>>71064022
>tachy

Looks cool to me. Whats it about?
>>
>>71062390
>Wasted Potential: The Movie
>>
>>71059528
you mean REC or REC2
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.